Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

People put to much weight in to join dates. I was rocking OG's in high school. 
Wasnt even about your join date. Didnt even look at that. Its what you said.

Theres a reason why most of these vi og colorways aint popped up til now not including special releases like cdps and infrared packs
The popularity of kicks are usually based on where you live, and how old you are or were when you were rocking them. For me, I went to HS from 1993-1997. 6's were pretty dope. It was an improvement from the 5's. OG 5's had Nothing on OG 6's. 5's had to be re-imaged with new colorways to boost appeal. The hottest 5's are the re-imaged versions, Tokyo, Shanghai, Quai54, Fear, etc. (I do love those DB5's though) Those are grails to most folks who love 5's when compared to Laney, Fire Red, White Grape, etc. Redo all of those OG's with NA on the back, 5's won't stand a chance. That's just my opinion though.

Fire Red 5's (Black and Grey Tongue), Grape 5s, Oreo 5's, Metallics 5's are rocked the hardest where i live. 5's in general are loved by the masses.
LOVED by the masses but i make profit in my local hs, charge 10 to decrease em and take about 3 home a week

2011 mets and 2013 3ms (i think thats when 3ms came out)

Fire Red 5's (Black and Grey Tongue), Grape 5s, Oreo 5's, Metallics 5's are rocked the hardest where i live. 5's in general are loved by the masses.
Aight so ATL are more up on the newer stuff. The OG colors seeme to be beaters unless dey had NA on back.

Chicago, yeah I expected y'all to like anything Jordan. Was curious to see if it was OG colors, newer or all dem joints.

Man I hope these VIs are still "boring" next Saturday...
There's a ton of em so I'm not worried, but damn...
Long time coming.
:nerd:

65% of atl sneakerheads hypebeasts...15% everyday collector with around 25 pairs 20% Hardcore sneakerheads hella ogs rare and exclusive **** like depche 

spent the extra bread and picked these up early along with the sport blue xiv's. glad those sat around.

both models are clean.

Nah bruh we got em. All 3 major malls
laugh.gif
i feel you i was stationed there for 6 years.. great thing was not many Hypebeast.. and no tax

Lol vi more popular than v''s?

Now your just making stuff up

Who gives a **** if these have never been retroed. The black tongue v ***** all over the sport blue vi in popularity

Black red jordans always trump any other colorway not limited

As for the school thing the majority of schools in the world have already started
Bruh Carmines, Black Infrared, Infrared, and Maroons are more popular over any 5s. And im not talking about this years retroes to be clear. 
All the usual online sites ...I'm pretty sure they were not sold out by 10am, except for NDC ....all the other sites had pairs way past 10am ...I copped off footlocker at 1:30pm CST and had a 2.5 hour countdown.

Like I said these will be available for hours online as most sites only allows a certain number of people to checkout ...that's why there's a countdown clock almost on all sites.
Nike and Finishline were both def sold out by 10 est

Whoever enters a raffle at this FTL, is not winning. Dude is already selling his stores's pairs.
This is why raffles should run online through head office. In order to stop corrupt employees making money and forcing sneaker heads to go to resellers if they cant cop for retail.

Back
Top Bottom