Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford . Where did the September date come from?

The minute you said shoe palace you lost me(all things considered)

Not from ndc thats for sure.

But its a fair guess since the restock WILL BE within the next 5 weeks. By end of sept.

I even think we have a chance by end of august. Last one was may 5. Do em every quarter.

And guess what?

The may 5 restock came on a day with rescheduled releases (green snake xi)........

Last edited:
Doesnt shoe palace do this regularly?

A hack job saying they are having a restock but never come through

One of my raffle spots turned out to be guranteed pairs! Half my work is done, still gotta get a pair for the wife. Hoping to take her to the same retailer after work. Still have one FTL doing FCFS on release day if all else fails, but it sounds like these are gonna be pretty abundant.

one spot i was at in SF that does guarantee pairs, i got a ticket for it and noticed that they just had two size runs. so... take that for what it is worth for a store that doesn't get much shoes cept jordans and various super GRs

Last edited:
That restock is for sp :lol:

Back on track. Don't forget to sign up for raffles today. As it could be your last opportunity besides camping or the online thingy. I never had luck with the shoes I wanted so it's a mystery to me still :lol:

Planning on entering only 1 raffle for FNL, and if my WC rewards comes in before RD AND I win raffle then i'll get these.  If not, there are plenty of other releases that are coming up.  Not stressing on these considering August has been a killer on the bank. 

Back
Top Bottom