Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Glad that the sport blues are coming out again. However, I would rather have the carmines or black/infrared 6s.

I would really be interested I. Seeing the mind night navys release again! That navy would look really nice in the fall

First pic to show up online...Via the other site...

View media item 693677

GOD DAMN JB GOOD ******G JOB

currydance.gif

can't wait for these & the maroons. 3 pairs of each are gonna be copped. both probably aren't gonna come back out for a very long time after 2014. i'm gonna need to stock up. The 6 is my 2nd favorite jordan

Last edited:
The toe box is def off. Not enough for me to not try and pick up a pair. Blue is my favorite color. Hopefully these will go like White 8's

Will wait for more pics on this one. At least the sole doesn't look as blue as it does on the 2014 White Infrared's.

First pic to show up online...Via the other site...

View media item 693677

had the ogs then gave um to my dad after the bordeaux vii came out. those retros look awful

i can get by with the different shade of blue and shape but that leather looks like the same kind of leather on the black tongue v which is horrible to wear because of the god awful leather...

for how much 170 and 180? id expect better leather. **** off jordan brand

Last edited:
I'm not gonna say anything about quality till I am able to hold them in hand. But it's common for JB to have worse retro releases with leather than nubuck/durabuck

The quality boat has sailed people. Get over it. You know what it is at this point, either you're gonna cop or not. We KNOW the leather isn't going to be the best from the pic, so there's no use in complaining now.

The quality boat has sailed people. Get over it. You know what it is at this point, either you're gonna cop or not. We KNOW the leather isn't going to be the best from the pic, so there's no use in complaining now.

dead *** where have you guys been since 2006? its never going to change as long as JB sells out every release or damn near close to it...all i care about is how the shoe looks in terms of shape....colorway too because **** all these ugly *** new colorways theyve been putting out

Didn't someone post that JB will aim to up retro quality almost to BIN level by 2015? I thought I recall seeing that in a thread. Oh yes and with that higher quality comes a higher price tag.

Didn't someone post that JB will aim to up retro quality almost to BIN level by 2015? I thought I recall seeing that in a thread. Oh yes and with that higher quality comes a higher price tag.
How much are we talking with a higher price tag? $200?

Last edited:
mean.gif
. Paying premium prices for quality that was given to us at market value in it's OG form is straight up stupid. If they ever do what you juts suggested, I'd stop buying. 

Yeah I agree I mean the ogs were so much cheapr then these retros and we have to pay even more for og style quality? SMH and not only that but retros just went to $170 that should be enough as is to give us quality like the ogs.

Last edited:
Weren't the ogs like $120? If so then these retros would be technically cheaper since 120 back then is worth 200 dollars today due to inflation

Back
Top Bottom