Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

You all talking bout the color blue used when you all should be talking bout the atrocious leather lol

That has to be a super early pair.

I know the shade of blue will be a little more darker once release hits.

Keeping my fingers crossed that they'll look exactly like this (OG) just with blue-tint sole.

View media item 801674

Why are folks using Premiumkicks23 pictures? Dude is selling some knockoffs. All his OG 1's had the huge lace bag. I wouldn't use any of his pics as anything official.

Had OG's and yr 2000 pair ran both to the ground will try to cop 2 pairs if possibly. Luv this shoe!!!

Passing on carmines for these. I have a pair of carmines from the CDP no need for multiples

I want a pair of Carmines but I'm gonna try and grab a pair from the CDP once these new ones release. Hopefully the CDP pairs drop in price from the market being flooded with 2014 pairs. Idk, wishful thinking :\.

I want a pair of Carmines but I'm gonna try and grab a pair from the CDP once these new ones release. Hopefully the CDP pairs drop in price from the market being flooded with 2014 pairs. Idk, wishful thinking :\.

Really wishful, I've been checking on the Gamma Blue 11's and either of the 12's with these releases and still at their same price if not higher.

These are the shoes that I have been waiting on for a lonnnngg time! I had the Carmines but they were the only shoes stolen from my collection a few years back. The idiots didn't know the value of my other shoes. If they kept them they would probably be worth a lot more than they got for the pack haha

Last edited:
i just picked up a 6/17 cdp pacc for $500 ds size 11...i was going to sea glow or retro brite the yellowing on the carmines but fucc it i dnt mind the yellowing that much if its not too bad...but these sports blue are getting got 2-3x...i was thinking bout buying a pair of the 2000 ds midnight 6s on ebay for no more than $450

Last edited:
can we get these spt blue this weekend or today i cant wait these n blk infrared all i see unless we get the ducks away pr

Back
Top Bottom