Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

I used to work at finishline when I was in school, there was no evidence of a "brand Jordan". all Jordan's went in the "Nike basketball" department, everything listed on the the inventory manifest was as "Nike USA".
not to mention they use Nike's designers, technology, and factories.

just let him someday stumble upon the bottom of his jordan brand box :lol:

I agree with 99-01, but Brand Jordan is Brand Jordan, since Nike has no control over anything with Jordan name on it, it's not Nike but a brand that works closely with Nike
/education

But it would be nice if Jordan would have stayed Nike cause I don't think they would let poor quality shoes be released and more pairs would be released

Jordan Brand is a sister company of Nike under the same umbrella. Jordan Brand owns no production facilities so everything is still made by Nike 100%. Nike does have some control over Jordan Brand products, its the same company. When Mike gets his royalty check it doesn't have JB on it, it has Nike.

I used to work at finishline when I was in school, there was no evidence of a "brand Jordan". all Jordan's went in the "Nike basketball" department, everything listed on the the inventory manifest was as "Nike USA".
not to mention they use Nike's designers, technology, and factories.
AIR J XIII and JsonMyFeetz are spot on here.  I've said this before and I'll say it again... Do a little research, and actually read Nike's annual report and financial statements... I'll even give you the link:

http://investors.nikeinc.com/Invest...tails/2013/2013-Investor-Meeting/default.aspx

If you read through the presentations, you'll see that Jordan is a BRAND that is wholly owned by Nike - it's not a separate company, nor has it ever been.  Nike created Jordan Brand as a wholly owned subsidiary, and thereby has complete control and ownership.  There are no "copyright" or "licensing" issues between the two.  Nike owns the Jordan brand (just as it owns Converse, Hurley, Umbro and some other brands) - it is NOT a separate company.

Javy

Last edited:

for some odd reason, i like the way this shoe looks with age.

this is one shoe that i won't be worried about when the soles start to yellow.
Always believed this about maroons. The yellowing leather and misoles on those just looks beautiful to me. I don't think an all white pair will be as nice as an old pair of OGs (if they do drop this year)

I'm getting these no matter what shade of blue they use, people need to understand no two retros will look alike. Jordan brand specifically changes something up for people to differentiate the releases.

These are gonna be :smokin :smokin :smokin I been looking forward to these more than the infrareds how could JB mess these up

The color red is a little more subjective to taste theirs many shades to it to where some may think the infras look pink some others don't the color blue tho no matter what shade most likely looks more appealing and less likely for people to complain about color...so basically as stated earlier copping no matter what color blur is used

Resurrected OG VI's from ebay. Why can't they make them like this again?
OMG... That's some FIRE!! 
smokin.gif

The color will never be like the OG's

It's always going to be slightly off, because you're trying to duplicate a color from 20 years ago.

I'd rather have good quality leather than nitpicking shades of blue that look the same from five feet away.

I see what your saying but..

Nike is a multi-billion dollar company.. They can give us the correct damn shade of blue

^ They look great in that pic :pimp: :pimp:. I'm hoping that the instagram pic from last week isn't what we're gonna get.

^ They look great in that pic :pimp: :pimp:. I'm hoping that the instagram pic from last week isn't what we're gonna get.

I'm not exactly sure when the last retro of these were but that has to be a recent and legitimate picture with the icy blue soles you can see. Hopefully they're as easy as the White/Infrared 6's were to get.

I'm not exactly sure when the last retro of these were but that has to be a recent and legitimate picture with the icy blue soles you can see. Hopefully they're as easy as the White/Infrared 6's were to get.

The Sport Blue colorway has never been retro'd.
Yeah these have never been retroed so all we have to compare to is the OGs from 1991. We've seen 3 pics of this year's retro so far, and all 3 of them look different.

Back
Top Bottom