Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

By far one of the biggest pains in the *** is to re lace 6s. Reason my infrared and Carmine's are still DS. I put my lace locks on the 2nd to last lace crossover. I like the look
gimme a pic Retro. Not sure how I should lace these, don't want them tangela like my infrared23s and carmines

It sucks on 5's and 6's relacing.
They are pulled so tight from the factory that when you untighten or loosen to out the tennis on, the laces have that crease, so they always turn over.

I always take them all the way out, hit them with the iron, and put them back in.

#flatlaceproblems
Hate that so much, my ocd..

Last edited:
Didn't get to my spot soon enough and the tickets were already gone. So i bought em from some kid for 225. Prob overpaid, but least it's done.

Overall not surprised at the quality. It's what I've come to expect from JB. Just a really clean cw.

These will be the last pair of Jordans I ever buy.

Working in Times Square on Saturday morning makes picking up Jays a non issue.. There was a big *** line but im happy I was able to walk over wait on line a little and get my size. Classics. Gonna have to put these on ice for a while.

Last edited:
I should've went a half size down on these...my size 12 is just barely slipping off at the heels smh

CENTRAL FL i know does...Fl mall in Orlando still has some sizes at footaction and i know if FTA has pairs, HOH definitely has more cuz they get the most out of every other store here.
Anywhere In south fl still have these?

CENTRAL FL i know does...Fl mall in Orlando still has some sizes at footaction and i know if FTA has pairs, HOH definitely has more cuz they get the most out of every other store here.

Would they ship if i call

Would they ship if i call
Not sure if they still do this but you could go into one of those stores and have them stock locate them and that store can order them for you because I don't believe they will ship directly to you from in store. Also, you could do a chat on NDC and they can tell you which Niketowns have stock and you can call and order and have them shipped if they're available anywhere.

So I thought I missed out on these but a big shout to the owner from the City Blue at Cherry Hill Mall.. He had a sz 13 in the windows, so I said it wasn't meant to be.. But he said he'll sell me his 8.5 under the counter. MY MAN!! I haven't gotten the feeling of taking sneakers home in years!! This happened Saturday.

I couldn't pull the trigger on these, i just think real jordans shouldn't have blue on them.

I couldn't pull the trigger on these, i just think real jordans shouldn't have blue on them.
They've been putting blue on jordans since the original AJ1s. Too many dope OG colorways that are blue that are dope to say that. TB3 one of the greatest models of all time. Not to mention them Royal 1s.:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom