Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

i have never seen them list under the description HOW they will package

that is why i was expecting something different

thanks for your input
They probably just started including that info because of all the rumors and fear that they ship in bags. I'm sure they got plenty of twitter questions about it as well.

View media item 1168529
My small collection of 6's. Copped the Sport Blues on RD but had to let them go.

If JB keeps up the poor quality on the OG's, I'll probably sit out the black infrared release since my 2010 pack is still looking good.

View media item 1168548

Motorsports :nthat: Saw a pair in my size yesterday, DS, going for $460, not counting shipping. :smh:

Need a pair of Oreos too.

Last edited:
View media item 1168529
My small collection of 6's. Copped the Sport Blues on RD but had to let them go.

If JB keeps up the poor quality on the OG's, I'll probably sit out the black infrared release since my 2010 pack is still looking good.
MS VI are too damn :smokin :nthat:

I regret selling my two pairs. :smh:

Sports blue 6s should be here by Monday. Can't wait.

Motorsport 6s don't exist in real life, I have yet to see a DS size 13 for sale at any price.

Props to the dudes that have them, finding DB6s is easier than motorsport 6s.

Debating if I should ride it out and see what resell settles at or if I should bite on a 12 here locally... Only have Carmine's and wouldn't mind adding these to the 6 collection

There's a custodian at my job that works in MS VI's damn near every day.....and they're still 8/10

To those who ordered from DSG.. What time did you place your order at? Mine still says processing :smh:

Ordered a GS pair from NDC for my niece and refuse to give them to her. The paint job is extremely sloppy compared to mens pair I got for my cousin.

To those who ordered from DSG.. What time did you place your order at? Mine still says processing :smh:
I placed my order at about 3-4 minutes after the dude posted up the link. I barely got my shipping confirmation last night, while others on here got their shipping confirmation earlier yesterday or I think even that Thursday. Trust me the whole processing thing was on my order for a while.

its pretty crazy you guys are having shipping issues with DSG.  I clicked the link about 4 hours after it was posted.  Got shipping later that evening.  Delivered yesterday 
nthat.gif

its pretty crazy you guys are having shipping issues with DSG.  I clicked the link about 4 hours after it was posted.  Got shipping later that evening.  Delivered yesterday :nthat:
This is crazy, I ordered about an hour after the link when up a FSR was still up :smh:

its pretty crazy you guys are having shipping issues with DSG.  I clicked the link about 4 hours after it was posted.  Got shipping later that evening.  Delivered yesterday 
nthat.gif
This is crazy, I ordered about an hour after the link when up a FSR was still up
mean.gif
I'd call, I ordered a pair of Lebrons from them a month ago and they didn't ship for 3 weeks.  I called only to find out they oversold, they had no issues holding my money for weeks with no cancellation or updates.

Debating if I should ride it out and see what resell settles at or if I should bite on a 12 here locally... Only have Carmine's and wouldn't mind adding these to the 6 collection

Dont think resellers will ever get the price at retail so if you find one locally at retail i suggest you cop it now if you really wanted it

Got my other pair from eastbay today. Pretty much flawless for JB. Less flaws than my Athletes Foot pair.

Last edited:
Nah, if they were going for retail that would be a no brainer. The cheapest I've found locally in $220. Don't know if I should bite on that price or see what the price settles around  in a few weeks. Was up camping for the end of the summer and had no chance online lol. 

I went on to cancel my order from DSG after they emailed me about being on back order.

Back
Top Bottom