Jordan Retro 8 "3 Peat" - October 2015

Maybe we'll get a 3-peat Jordan 13 in the future since he won a championship with the 11s 12s and 13s. You never know.. then maybe people would've wished they got this pair when that time comes
I think if they did this, it would be on a 14. Just because he was wearing them when the last shot was taken.

Maybe we'll get a 3-peat Jordan 13 in the future since he won a championship with the 11s 12s and 13s. You never know.. then maybe people would've wished they got this pair when that time comes
why would people wish they got this pair if those came out? this is exactly what people need to stop doing. falling for every little gimmick and "theme" or set. JB can come up with any excuse to take your money. be more critical and selective, don't just cop because JB says it means something. that's super corny.

I think the sample tongue sucks

Reminds me of the chris webber logo they used on the air max cw

Which reminds me i wish nike would get chris webber on board so they can retro the air max cw properly

Too much going on with that sample tongue. The original tongue is classic. It's mind boggling that they would change it.

why would people wish they got this pair if those came out? this is exactly what people need to stop doing. falling for every little gimmick and "theme" or set. JB can come up with any excuse to take your money. be more critical and selective, don't just cop because JB says it means something. that's super corny.
I understand what your saying about being selective and I feel the same way. I like the shoe but I've decided not to cop. I was just throwing around my idea that I thought of. If your not interested take it elsewhere. I bet many collectors would enjoy adding a 3-peat Jordan 8 and Jordan 13/14 to their collection.

I bet many collectors would enjoy adding a 3-peat Jordan 8 and Jordan 13/14 to their collection.

Yea but that's a collectors point of view, reason why it's for some and for none.
Just like when the CDPs came out dudes was copping all the packs for retail just to have every single signature Jordan. Some collectors just automatically become slave to the gimmick JB sets.
I thought all these 8s dropping were apart of the 23rd anniversary so this 13/14 you think they'll "enjoy" is 5-6 years away

these dope to me but imma leave it to the kids to rock this new colorway...hopefully the leather/quality is better than the last bug bunny release..

I will Cop them, as the VII which will droping in the same close colorway.

i love this purple accent as per the Reebok pump battleground!!

nerd.gif

Yea but that's a collectors point of view, reason why it's for some and for none.
Just like when the CDPs came out dudes was copping all the packs for retail just to have every single signature Jordan. Some collectors just automatically become slave to the gimmick JB sets.
I thought all these 8s dropping were apart of the 23rd anniversary so this 13/14 you think they'll "enjoy" is 5-6 years away

23rd anniversary of the 8 isn't until next year. That's why a lot of people are surprised they announced this many 8s for this year.

I understand what your saying about being selective and I feel the same way. I like the shoe but I've decided not to cop. I was just throwing around my idea that I thought of. If your not interested take it elsewhere. I bet many collectors would enjoy adding a 3-peat Jordan 8 and Jordan 13/14 to their collection.
I feel you. it's just kind of silly how gullible "sneakerheads" are. these really have nothing to do with the 3 peat. It was made up years and years after the fact, therefore it's really just another half assed idea so nike can make more money without having to release too many OG colorways too fast. just like the cigar/champagne 6s. If they really want to commemorate the 3 peat they should just release all 3 championship shoes on the same day he won.  

Last edited:
I feel you. it's just kind of silly how gullible "sneakerheads" are. these really have nothing to do with the 3 peat. It was made years and years after the fact, therefore it's really just another half assed idea so nike can make more money without having to release too many OG colorways too fast. just like the cigar/champagne 6s. If they really want to commemorate the 3 peat they should just release all 3 championship shoes on the same day he won.  
That ain't how this business works tho papi. I like them tho don't know if I'll be copping

I hope yall stick with that trash mentality come release date
Makes it easier for me to cop.
Might even double up and skip the aquas

Back
Top Bottom