Jordan Retro 8 "Champ Pack"

I want these...I really do. But the $250 price is hard to swallow. I got the aquas and love them. Passed on the chromes when I saw them at the outlet. Just a boring shoe.

still.....i foresee me impulse buying these on release day...it would be the black pair...best case scenario the whites discount....

I like that JB went with a clean, simple theme this time around instead of something gaudy. With that being said, I'm not a big fan of 8s, nor this packs price, so I'll be passing. White pair looks clean though, I'd be interested at disco

Still imagining what they'll do for the 11-14. That would be hella dope. If they all sold for $250 each though, it would be $2000 for all of them not including tax 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
These are definitely shoes id buy at nike so I could return them if I find em for cheaper later on down the road

Last edited:

Still imagining what they'll do for the 11-14. That would be hella dope. If they all sold for $250 each though, it would be $2000 for all of them not including tax 
ohwell.gif

Good luck even trying to get the 11-13s...u might save 1500

Originally Posted by G Money 87 
Fam if I can get the black supreme 5s on school wifi on my phone (no autofill and no bot obviously) I can prolly get the 11's-13's

Back
Top Bottom