Jordan Retro 8 "Champ Pack"

Easy for trophies on Jimmy Jazz. By the time I went for the confetti's they were sold out! Still trying for confetti's but no dice so far

Last edited:

Villa is top notch if you get the comp email you are good, shipping is fast by fed ex someone might need to sign for package... They dont over sale u should be good...  I got my Cement 4s and Neymay 5s from them among other shoes
when do you get the email when they ship ?

i didnt get the email yet
When the ship they will send you the tracking info, probably later today or sunday... The comp email comes first,,, Check your junk mail folder

Last edited:
Maaaan I got a trophy pair of dtlr. My first pickup from them. Do they cancel orders? Haha hope not. $260 out the door too

giphy.gif

Got the confetti's through ShadyPalace w/ little problems after spamming the refresh cart.  FTL gave me problems on both.

Entered the draw and we'll see.

Still trying for the trophy's on SP.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Footlocker advertising frees shipping for orders over $75 but won't ship these for free after spending $250

Just got through on the trophies on footlocker....I hate they charge tax and shipping but oh well

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Footlocker advertising frees shipping for orders over $75 but won't ship these for free after spending $250
mean.gif
 Ish is real dirty rite!!...they act like they don't make enough money already from there customers!!!!!

I was able to cop the black confetti pairs on FTL, no luck with the trophy pair on FTL tho, hopefully I can win the draw on NDC. 

was all the way at checkout on FTL but it wouldnt take my card smh

do you guys wait the two min on Shoe Palace or hit the back button ?

Last edited:
Patiently waiting on this Villa confirmation email, then i can rest easy 
smile.gif

If you can get past the "ALL CARTS BUSY" stop watch, shoe palace seems to still have a good amount of pairs left in both

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom