Jordan Retro 8 "Champ Pack"

Being saying this forever. He played in the 13's but switched. Even wore both black and red and all black 13's in the playoffs.If I can recall in that game 6, he switched to the 14's after half time. Technically he won in the 14's hence "the last shot." I wouldn't be surprise if JB milks this and do a pack with 2 13's and 2 14's.

View media item 2084151

I understand but he didn't win a championship wearing a 13.

It's a valid question tho since the other packs didn't have the issue of him switching shoes. Who's to say the release is only about what shoes he wore for the final game? Why not the shoes he wore the majority of the series?

It should be a 13 and a 14. I think that's how they'll release them

Still waiting on my damn tracking number from villa

Anyone else don't have a tracking number yet .

Last edited:

Kith BK no 10 in trophy's, Manhattan still not answering 
your still trying?

damn.

I gave up after Sunday.

BTW, I understand they are getting over-whelmed with calls but, jeez.

The people that answer the phone sound really irritated and act like they hate their job....

your still trying?

damn.

I gave up after Sunday.

BTW, I understand they are getting over-whelmed with calls but, jeez.

The people that answer the phone sound really irritated and act like they hate their job....
Yea I have someone who may swap me a 10 for my 10.5, but I'd like to pick up another. I wish they'd just take the page down if they didn't want to deal with people 

Thanks I know I sound really sad but do you know if items like sneaker shields will prevent this

Sneaker shields help, but they only delay creasing. If you don't want creases, don't wear your shoes. It's that simple. If you do creasing is inevitable

Am I the only one who think the confetti are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] and much better looking than the champagnes

Do y'all think these will end up in the outlet like the 7 cause I haven't really seen em sitting on shelves?
doubt it.

the 7's were a whole other animal.

nothing really special about the colorway, ( at least the champagne) no special box, it's a 7......

far less 8's produced than the 7's.

these are steadily moving.

the blacks might take a week or two to fully sellout; outlet bound? we'll see in a few weeks.

It's been 96 hours since release, waaaaay too early to make assumptions.

Am I the only one who think the confetti are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] and much better looking than the champagnes
no you are not.

however:

A lot of people here hate the $250 price & they are going to post about that.

There is no love here on NT, just various levels of hate

no you are not.

however: i get it but based on the shoe regardless of the price in my opinion I think it is the best release of 2016 for jb

A lot of people here hate the $250 price & they are going to post about that.

There is no love here on NT, just various levels of hate

Back
Top Bottom