Jordan Retro 8 "Champ Pack"

Same, got stuck with an extra confetti pair when SNS randomly honored that early drop on em.

bout to off em in local FB groups SMH.

Same, got stuck with an extra confetti pair when SNS randomly honored that early drop on em.

bout to off em in local FB groups SMH.
Yeah, but I am offering them for fair price I think. 310€. I paid 285€. Not so huge difference. I was hoping to resell them and buy AJ XXX Q54 for resell. But no luck so far. 

got a package from eastbay today. Opened it and I see the Trophy 8 box with tissue paper and no shoes. I remember Footlocker/Eastbay to always tape the box neatly but this box has obviously been opened and retaped. Has this happened to anyone before? I called and they said to ship it back for a refund but is it really that simple? 

Last edited:
got a package from eastbay today. Opened it and I see the Trophy 8 box with tissue paper and no shoes. I remember Footlocker/Eastbay to always tape the box neatly but this box has obviously been opened and retaped. Has this happened to anyone before? I called and they said to ship it back for a refund but is it really that simple? 
Yeah if you are a repeat customer and never had issues they rather retain you as a customer than lose you, they make more money that way, if you have a history of it they would probably wouldn't take it back.

Yeah if you are a repeat customer and never had issues they rather retain you as a customer than lose you, they make more money that way, if you have a history of it they would probably wouldn't take it back.
This is a little relieving since Ive been buying for many years and this is the first time this happened. I expecting a normal unboxing but then I felt the box was too light and had nothing moving around inside and I knew something was off..

Last edited:
This is a little relieving since Ive been buying for many years and this is the first time this happened. I expecting a normal unboxing but then I felt the box was too light and had nothing moving around inside and I knew something was off..
Some snake took them, when your a great customer businesses give you the benefit. Somewhat similar situation, bought Opened Box Mac Mini from Best Buy, got home and found it was a 2 year older model than what was advertised and what box showed, went back, explained and they took care of me, they exchanged it for a new sealed Mac Mini for same price and sent me on my way without hassle. I believe someone had switched it out and through malicious means upgraded their Mac.

Both should have been tumbled leather, and the whites should have had silver mudguard liner accents and the blacks gold mudguard liner and accents. That would have been hype

I couldn't find these anywhere in Delaware on release date. Apparently Sneaker Villa prices corner did a raffle but they never mentioned that a week before release when I was in there.. I have a feeling they Dished them all out to the employees for resale [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I couldn't find these anywhere in Delaware on release date. Apparently Sneaker Villa prices corner did a raffle but they never mentioned that a week before release when I was in there.. I have a feeling they Dished them all out to the employees for resale [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

They didn't even mention it? Wow that's REALLY corrupt lmao

Worth it IMO. They're both dope
worth it for a store to lie about release procedure and backdoor the whole stock? Hell no. These are dope sneakers but that's just plain stupid. If they're gonna risk getting in trouble doing that they shouldn't do it on a pair with a little over box

worth it for a store to lie about release procedure and backdoor the whole stock? Hell no. These are dope sneakers but that's just plain stupid. If they're gonna risk getting in trouble doing that they shouldn't do it on a pair with a little over box
Also kills your rep and credibility

Also kills your rep and credibility
yup, which is arguably more important then the money to be made on selling illegitimate ways. If a store does it it's smarter to be done on yeezys or something of that caliber, not these :lol:

My bad didn't know that's what you meant. Of course corruption like that is wack.

I opened up one of my trophys and the paper seemed to be browning already from the mud guard touching it. Not 100% sure these will age with grace

Back
Top Bottom