Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of companies charge you immediately to see if you have the money. The charge will go away, and reappear so it's no big deal.

Yup happens to me everytime I order off FNL. I had got the UPS tracking number and all and the amount disappeared. I was like damn maybe they screwed up but a couple days later it cleared. I order these shoes on Thursday and they are coming in today. The amount cleared yesterday

I have a FireFox plugin that does the refreshing for me, I have a macro setup as well so it's literally 1 click to view all shoes.
hard work and dedication. 
glasses.gif

Man that is crazy... that has never happened to ANY purchase I've made online at FNL. I think you guys better get on the phone soon to confirm. Most bank leave the charge at PENDING until the the charge has posted... it doesn't disappear.

That varies from bank to bank and with a credit card (not debit card) you'll often see a pending charge appear and then disappear. Pending charges check to verify the funds are available. Sometimes they'll disappear altogether and then you'll see an actual debit for the full amount, other times you won't.

People complaining about their money leaving are just plain dumb though. How many times do we have to go over how FNL works?! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY. THEY KEEP YOUR MONEY FOR A FEW DAYS. THEY GET INTEREST OFF YOUR MONEY FOR FREE. If you're going to do business with them, you're risking whatever you have each time you try to submit an order. Successful or not, they grab your money.

Is it any wonder why they have this great restock strategy in place? They've been notoriously the last option in this community because of how they process orders and take funds, and it gives them a bad rap. They're smart enough though to realize how thirsty and ignorant sneakerheads are though, and these restocks distract from what a terrible company they are.

Last edited:
Man that is crazy... that has never happened to ANY purchase I've made online at FNL. I think you guys better get on the phone soon to confirm. Most bank leave the charge at PENDING until the the charge has posted... it doesn't disappear.
True...I bank with Bank of America and I've never had Finishline take out money at the exact time I purchased. My money stays in my account until a couple of days after they have shipped. Until then, the charge stays pending, but no money is actually taken from my account.

Damn it's that serious aye? I might have to replicate your setup
laugh.gif
I'm not messin around after I struck out on the BRED XI yesterday, it's gettin serious. The fact I missed out on the Concord's 2x off FNL was the final straw..

Last edited:
I was looking at my order numbers at finishline. these were orders at 7am central. Two different orders one for concords and one for breds. In the 3 minutes in between my orders, there were 3,400 orders placed. That's crazy

I was on the phone with FNL earlier and they pretty much confirmed that they won't be shipped until later in the week and reiterated the "confirmation email = successful order" thing. I'd really like to believe that last part but they **** up way too often, every release I hear about people whose confirmed orders were inexplicably cancelled because they couldn't "locate stock".

anyone recall a list of Jordan restock info via champs , or tumblr....can't find it anywhere had each retro listed and which malls getting them, Lenox and time square malls were on it

FOOTACTION official on twitter restocking Jordan IX and pink foams at select locations. Check their twitter for the link I cant post it from work. (prob other restocks as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom