Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if CS is planning anything because their site is currently down... or maybe im just reaching 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Finally got my Bred 11 restock today and my Bentley Ellis last Friday... Both pairs are on point so far.

Have another pair of Bred 11 coming tomorrow and WC4.

is FTL, EAS, FTA down for everyone right now?

NVM

there all down

Last edited:
^^^ I was flagged due to purchasing two pairs in one transaction of retro 3 '88. One in size 10 and the other in size 10.5. They said it was limite to one and I didn't follow the Limite to 1, so they put a hold to my credit card and anytime i buy something it say to call the bank because they thing its fraud. I think its just FL wack *** system. IMO
This is interesting though that Finishline wouldn't want to take you money regardless of how many separate transactions you did. I always purchase 2 of every shoe if I have the opportunity one for me and one for my bro who is a half size bigger. In all the years of doing this where I was actually lucky to purchase 2 I have never had any issues. Which leads me to believe something else may be going on. I don't know if its necessarily FNL flagging you as trying to be a reseller as it is something going on with your credit card. I have seen this from time to time as well and have had to allow my CC permission by calling them to allow multiple orders through without thinking it was fraudulent.

This is interesting though that Finishline wouldn't want to take you money regardless of how many separate transactions you did. I always purchase 2 of every shoe if I have the opportunity one for me and one for my bro who is a half size bigger. In all the years of doing this where I was actually lucky to purchase 2 I have never had any issues. Which leads me to believe something else may be going on. I don't know if its necessarily FNL flagging you as trying to be a reseller as it is something going on with your credit card. I have seen this from time to time as well and have had to allow my CC permission by calling them to allow multiple orders through without thinking it was fraudulent.

I've ordered multiple pairs from them also and just did it recently for the bred 11 restock... No issues with being flagged for that either.

incorrect.

I was flagged after making two purchases back to back days 2/6 Cement 3 88 "1 pair" and 2/7 Restock Dave White 1's "1 pair" 

The only other shoes i have ever purchased off FNL was 2 pairs of Fire Red V's which was 1/26, and i actually ended up returning them.

I didn't know i was flagged until i tryed to purchase the Concords on the restock, 2/12. Lucky i had my girls card next to me.

Well I was also getting them for my bro and they said they found a pattern. I use different credit cards now to buy my pairs on FL.

I missed out on the Royals this weekend so if I could manage one pair of Concords or Breds I'd come out a happy camper!

Looks like Champs, Footlocker and Footaction all got a FSR of the green Camo XX8s restocked, and only size 8 and 14 of the black/volt today

Footaction also restocked in joker 1s FSR, and I am only seeing sizes 8.5 and 9.5 of the joker 3s restocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom