Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNL still have over 25 pairs of size 12 black/red 4s left. I'm glad size 11.5 and 13 seem to sell out quicker nowadays. Makes my life much easier in getting my size.

edit- wth all sold out of 12 now

Last edited:
is this what the actually do?
yeah man. I heard they do that to people who buy multiple pairs over a certain time span.

Problem is people that just buy 1 pair of a lot of their limited releases have been labeled resellers.

Last edited:
This is not true......I was able to check out with 2 separate orders 1 for the WC IV's, and 1 for the Dave White 1's, then tried the 12's and got the authorization error.....IMO it has more to do with FNL trying to process to many orders for the same shoe and shoe size.

well, if you don't believe it, keep checking out with your CC and see what happens.

btw, that answer was from a phone conversation with their senior adviser

Well now all of a sudden 2 orders processed. I don't get it, cause I had multiple pairs in my cart, error. Changed to 1 in my cart, error. I dunno why this last one went through. Go figure
indifferent.gif

Everybody ordering be patient there's supposed to be a nor'easter Friday night into Saturday so shipping is going to be slow... Congrats to everyone who was able to get something they wanted for retail. 

copped some Dave Whites, saw this post about 20 min late but still came up, good Post!

Ps. Paypal never fails when u get the FNL confirmation.

nuts how much money finishline has gotten from me in the past 4 days & i didnt even get the damn 88's :lol:

like $1200 :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

well, if you don't believe it, keep checking out with your CC and see what happens.

btw, that answer was from a phone conversation with their senior adviser
If I'm understanding what you're saying, my card is flagged as a reseller and therefore they won't let me purchase.

So, explain why I was able to get the WC IV's and the Dave White 1's before the site got bombed using the same card???

FNL bumped me off with an erroe message but Paypal said they processed my charge...how in the hell do I fix this? Im not about to be iut $351 for shoes i didnt get

This sucks monkey testes, I'm at work on my phone and didn't know about the restock.. Oh well hopefully they drop again. I will not be denied my playoff 12s and blk cement4s

This sucks monkey testes, I'm at work on my phone and didn't know about the restock.. Oh well hopefully they drop again. I will not be denied my playoff 12s and blk cement4s

I swear I just sent Finishline corporate an email stating how disappointed I was with the customer service, I come back from lunch and I see this!!

Just copped the only sneakers I needed black/red 4s(other than the playoff xiis). Just got my confirmation number so finishline is back on my good side haha

Does anyone know why PayPal works for some people but not others on Finishline? I've used PayPal before on there site but lately it doesn't seem to take.. any ideas?

Does anyone know why PayPal works for some people but not others on Finishline? I've used PayPal before on there site but lately it doesn't seem to take.. any ideas?

no clue my cuz couldnt get thru & is pissed missed everything in his sz he wanted

scooped some Dave White 1s, had the rest or was passing. I'm satisfied with Finishline...LOL

Missed out on Cement IV's

Made it all the way to the end and it said they were sold out

Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom