Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey anyone check their FNL account order history? my order from todays restock doesnt even show up? Only my order from yesterday WC 3's shows up. 

I was getting out of class when this restock happened. glad some of the people who missed out on the '88 retro release yesterday were able to get some of these other retros.

that FNL restock was crazy though. I already had everything they restocked but im glad they still did it. resellers were blown off that one.That's why i say FNL is the best, always comes thru with the online releases never have any problems that others complain about. I am starting to think people just talk trash about FNL just to troll.

My only complaint was me not being able to check out with my card. Tried more than once too.

that FNL restock was crazy though. I already had everything they restocked but im glad they still did it. resellers were blown off that one.That's why i say FNL is the best, always comes thru with the online releases never have any problems that others complain about. I am starting to think people just talk trash about FNL just to troll.
Exactly, I have no problems with finishline whatsoever. Always come through for me. Only company I know that does a solid restock of Jays 

Love the WC rewards as well, I got $40 waiting for me in rewards because of the last two days. 

Exactly, I have no problems with finishline whatsoever. Always come through for me. Only company I know that does a solid restock of Jays 

Love the WC rewards as well, I got $40 waiting for me in rewards because of the last two days. 
The WC rewards are great for the releases

fnl went ham ,reselling bubble about to bust nike knows this aint gonna last forever .....time to milk that cow

Im really not trolling. My definition of heat is very exclusive. When I used to work in the mall I thought the jordan 11's were heat, but then when you see about 20 pairs a day, they lost their rarity. 

This is true.

Jordan began to retro everything and it kind of lost their value and exclusivity. The market is over saturated with retros

DAMN I wish I was up on this more, after what happened with the 3s I was pretty pissed but oh well.

fnl went ham ,reselling bubble about to bust nike knows this aint gonna last forever .....time to milk that cow

How would it burst? Most people still missed out yesterday. A lot of the people who did get them, will just resell them.

And how many people are going to go without and sit around hoping and praying for a restock in a few months?

How would it burst? Most people still missed out yesterday. A lot of the people who did get them, will just resell them.

And how many people are going to go without and sit around hoping and praying for a restock in a few months?

I think maybe it won't burst just yet. I see it happening though. They continue raising prices and then start re-releasing shoes weeks or months later and the ppl on this board, and perhaps elsewhere, start to catch on. On top of that, they're releasing shoes that are bringing ppl out of retirement.

I was wondering how they would try to curb these resellers mainly because that's money they're losing out on. True, they may not care because they still get paid but come now, that's naive. They're here to make money.

I think maybe it won't burst just yet. I see it happening though. They continue raising prices and then start re-releasing shoes weeks or months later and the ppl on this board, and perhaps elsewhere, start to catch on. On top of that, they're releasing shoes that are bringing ppl out of retirement.

I was wondering how they would try to curb these resellers mainly because that's money they're losing out on. True, they may not care because they still get paid but come now, that's naive. They're here to make money.

JB and Nike don't care about resellers. They make their money once they sell them to the stores. Resellers help them sell out of their product and increase demand and help advertise their sneakers.

Resellers just allowed them to know what people are willing to pay. That's why prices are rising.

JB and Nike don't care about resellers. They make their money once they sell them to the stores. Resellers help them sell out of their product and increase demand and help advertise their sneakers.

Resellers just allowed them to know what people are willing to pay. That's why prices are rising.
Finally some sanity.  If anything, JB loves resellers.  How exactly is their bottom line being affected when 95% of the retros still sell out?  They know that they can get away with the price increases because people will willingly pay $250+ on the secondary market.

Finally some sanity.  If anything, JB loves resellers.  How exactly is their bottom line being affected when 95% of the retros still sell out?  They know that they can get away with the price increases because people will willingly pay $250+ on the secondary market.

They're greedy. They see they're losing money on the secondary market. That's how the bottom line is affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom