Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem, just dont want her trying to pull that **** on me later over something else. She doesn't find out until I actually get em and she sees em in the closet. The last time I asked her if she wanted a pair of J's she said she rather have a purse |I

Haha smart man, I might take a lesson from your playbook, lol. Save myself the trouble of buying GS everytime I order. She never wears them anyway, lol.

I'm was a business/marketing major and graduated phi theta kappa from a prestigious military academy and I run a succesfull business, don't assume anything about anyone. Anybody with half a brain knows about commodities. diamonds and Jordan's are so far north/south from one other on a commodity scale it's ubsurd to compare them. You act like they're gonna affect the stock market if unregulated. Don't assume your "smarter" than everyone else. People that "think" they know everything have alot to learn...

JB is a hype machine.. When shoes sell out they get more buzz.. if Jordan held some quantity it would create buzz then they capitalize with a restock.. JB needs to keep the hype if they start releasing mass quantities they lose it. Release 3/4ths on release day guarantees sell out/doesn't leave too many on the open market. Then dropping the 1/4th as a restock guarantees an immediate sell out and continues the buzz. This seems far fetched to you? With that whole résumé you just posted this should make sense

im trying to decide which link to refresh first lol either buy into the concord hype since i dont have them or try for some breds so i can hoop in my cdps (or sell cdp)
My worry is them dropping a new link.. But that probably wouldn't happen

Lol you don't want to play the higher education game.. But anyways just look it up and learn something.. If you are such a scholar you shouldn't mind the research. Back to the topic now?

I actually edited the post u should go back and read it. By the way u talk and your level of insecurity and immaturity you sound like a 18 year old Staten Island punk. If I think iPhones are a commodity u should go get your money back from your community college u haven't attended yet or your printed out online degree. Higher education my ***. The funny thing is this all came from me actually agreeing with you, which you were too ignorant to realize. anyway I really hope the concords from 2011 RESTOCK tomorrow!

I actually edited the post u should go back and read it. By the way u talk and your level of insecurity and immaturity you sound like a 18 year old Staten Island punk. If I think iPhones are a commodity u should go get your money back from your community college u haven't attended yet or your printed out online degree. Higher education my ***. The funny thing is this all came from me actually agreeing with you, which you were too ignorant to realize. anyway I really hope the concords from 2011 RESTOCK tomorrow!

Lol.

confirmed or unconfirmed, still have to set my alarm. 

west coast.
**** that, I'm NOT going to sleep until after 5. Missed out on both CG and Concords and would love to grab a pair...

But Class 5 hrs after the restock if it does happen... if not, Op, go kick rocks! 

**** that, I'm NOT going to sleep until after 5. Missed out on both CG and Concords and would love to grab a pair...

But Class 5 hrs after the restock if it does happen... if not, Op, go kick rocks! 
lol what if re-stock launches at 9AM EST. maybe 2 alarms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom