Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the odds are on cancelled orders this time around. I got order confirm & my Paypal charges both say pending. I figure my orders should still be good, I even got some sort of "insurance" with google when checking out.

I almost didn't order just because of FNL's issues, they really have to fix their site.

Still nice to get a couple of classics at & below retail BNIB.

SO is anyone going to buy the fire reds saturday im just wondering what this community thinks
Perez, I would like to thank you for your info, even though I did not succeed to FNL with multiple tries to cop concord, it's ok, I will get 'em next time.  

Keep up your good work!

Why can't we just wear the shoes and enjoy them on our feet? Oh wait... Forum + Hype = Trolls
Who says I'm not wearing MY shoes? I'm just saying to the people out there that are trying to re-sell, THEY CAN'T RESELL THE FIRE REDS.  Read before trying to call everyone and anyone you can a Hypebeast or Troll.....

Last edited:
Yeah thanks perez i didn't get it either but i was at school by the time they dropped and my phone took too long to type.

Happy I got my order through, not happy that the 31 dollars that I paid for overnight shipping is not honored through fnl, only after fnl processes the order. That is a garbage business practice. And no the reference # trick on UPS is not working either.

Last edited:
I wish I would have seen this in the morning. Woke up at 5am in Cali, in time to pick up my XI Bred's. Next time I'm setting that alarm 10 minutes early so I don't have another Concord failure. 

I know they don't take phone orders for these releases, but was anyone able to order the 11s through the phone this morning?

Happy I got my order through, not happy that the 31 dollars that I paid for overnight shipping is not honored through fnl, only after fnl processes the order. That is a garbage business practice. And no the reference # trick on UPS is not working either.

Thats not just FNL but should be for most places. They try to ship as soon as possible but its not guaranteed. The type of shipping u select is always how long it takes for package to be delivered, not how long it processes. That is unless the place has a same day shipping policy, if u order before 2pm or something like that. Sucks that you have to wait an extra day, atleast u got ur order through thou

People can't even sell their Fire Red V's for $200... lmfao.  Shoe is MAD sitting.

I just sold my second pair for $190 locally and I'm glad I did. With these restocks coming full force I don't feel like sitting on them. I don't have a problem sitting on a shoe for a while if I know inventory is going to be run out and I can make something off it in the future, but if you're a power reseller you better be flipping things fast (as in a matter of day) or you're going to be eating it on your purchases.

Stupid questions deserve even dumber responses.
nthat.gif

Not sure if anyone has noticed on Eastbay that WC3s for GS sizes are backordered and wont be shipped until 2/22/2013. Dont bother adding to cart btw. What I am trying to get at is that they are expecting to receive more GS shoes which may mean that they may also get some in Mens sizes. Be on the lookout for that.

Thats not just FNL but should be for most places. They try to ship as soon as possible but its not guaranteed. The type of shipping u select is always how long it takes for package to be delivered, not how long it processes. That is unless the place has a same day shipping policy, if u order before 2pm or something like that. Sucks that you have to wait an extra day, atleast u got ur order through thou
Yeah I am happy I got my order placed. I did get it in at 5am so it should ship same day IMO but oh well. Live and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom