Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on the phone with FNL earlier and they pretty much confirmed that they won't be shipped until later in the week and reiterated the "confirmation email = successful order" thing. I'd really like to believe that last part but they **** up way too often, every release I hear about people whose confirmed orders were inexplicably cancelled because they couldn't "locate stock".

these are not coming from the stores its coming from the DC

mad props to my boy at champs omaha! held me down and finally copped my size 10 in the playoff 11's! can't wait to get off work and spark up a fatty! 

At first I didn't want the olives either because the olive green color but the buttery shine black leather does me in

Probably my least favorite part of them. That shiny leather is :x Definitely prefer the dull soft leather of the OGs and 00s.

I got a pair of the stealth 10's last week from Finishline and the box is waaaay larger than a JB box. It's almost the same size as the XI boxes. And there is a cardboard insert inside the box to keep the shoes from moving around during shipment. Never seen this before

I got a pair of the stealth 10's last week from Finishline and the box is waaaay larger than a JB box. It's almost the same size as the XI boxes. And there is a cardboard insert inside the box to keep the shoes from moving around during shipment. Never seen this before
Oh yea?

SMH for thirsty Yeezy fans....
mean.gif

if these shoes below was limited like yeezy yall would be on these ugly joints.

adidas-The-KOBE.jpg

North Riverside Mall in the Chicago area has pairs.
I just spoke to the manager and they don't have pairs available at all. They are giving pairs to people that won the raffle and then it will be FCFS @ 6pm.

Everyone and their mother will be there at 6 trying to cop a pair, I'm gunna sit this one out.. I think I'm done w the BRED XI's..

I just spoke to the manager and they don't have pairs available at all. They are giving pairs to people that won the raffle and then it will be FCFS @ 6pm.

Everyone and their mother will be there at 6 trying to cop a pair, I'm gunna sit this one out.. I think I'm done w the BRED XI's..
Thats weird the manager told you that cuz I was there this morning and picked up a size 11 for my brother no ticket at all. But anyway you right bout everyone bein there this afternoon. Im done myself just wanted those concords yesterday smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom