Originally Posted by asu42

Nike store facebook page for Scottsdale says these are a Euro only release

i hope this is wrong it will be the tokyo v's all over again smh
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Pinero354

is eastbay getting these?
We are checking with our contacts and will get back to you with more information hopefully tomorrow.

EastbayRep - Ryan
you guys might be my only hope i doubt ill be sober enough my bday morning(7/2) to make it to HOH downtown....... CROSSES FINGERS

Well I was just at that HOH yesterday, and was told specifically, that they would have them on the 2nd of July, but I will find out for sure tomorrow. 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Pinero354

is eastbay getting these?
We are checking with our contacts and will get back to you with more information hopefully tomorrow.

EastbayRep - Ryan
you guys might be my only hope i doubt ill be sober enough my bday morning(7/2) to make it to HOH downtown....... CROSSES FINGERS

Well I was just at that HOH yesterday, and was told specifically, that they would have them on the 2nd of July, but I will find out for sure tomorrow. 

just saw these on display at my local HOH over here in germany... Im getting a pair.. took pics with my iphone will post pics later.. but the employee said that there are aa euro release only and for 150 euro on june 20th

just saw these on display at my local HOH over here in germany... Im getting a pair.. took pics with my iphone will post pics later.. but the employee said that there are aa euro release only and for 150 euro on june 20th

here are my pics... not as good as the others... taken with my iphone... cant wait to cop my pair on the 20th

here are my pics... not as good as the others... taken with my iphone... cant wait to cop my pair on the 20th

will these sell out in the UK? My wife had business partners and associates that would scoop for me for her but i wouldnt ask them to wait for store to open or anything.

will these sell out in the UK? My wife had business partners and associates that would scoop for me for her but i wouldnt ask them to wait for store to open or anything.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

Depends. There is someone on the bay from the UK selling a LOT of pairs right now. I think it could be  a staff memeber trying to make some change as they are asking for a LOT of money for these.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

Depends. There is someone on the bay from the UK selling a LOT of pairs right now. I think it could be  a staff memeber trying to make some change as they are asking for a LOT of money for these.
indifferent.gif

Marqueesole is a big rip off. I bought a pair of the jodan 5 quai 54 and it came in a unlabeled Jordan box and it also didn't even include the lacelocks as it shows in their pictures on their website. So I emailed everyday since I received my pair and they never responded back at all. But They were quick enought to email me back when I emailed them that the order link wasn't working before I made a payment for them. As of this day I will haven't gotten a response back. Does anybody have any lacelocks for these particular color. I am willing to buy them. That is probably why the person who posted the pics of their pair of jordan 5 quai 54 didn't have their lacelocks included with their shoes. I wonder if that person bought their pair from marqueesole.com. So $@&@ marqueesole.com and I hope they go to hell. Don't ever buy from the ever again. I know for sure I won't.

Marqueesole is a big rip off. I bought a pair of the jodan 5 quai 54 and it came in a unlabeled Jordan box and it also didn't even include the lacelocks as it shows in their pictures on their website. So I emailed everyday since I received my pair and they never responded back at all. But They were quick enought to email me back when I emailed them that the order link wasn't working before I made a payment for them. As of this day I will haven't gotten a response back. Does anybody have any lacelocks for these particular color. I am willing to buy them. That is probably why the person who posted the pics of their pair of jordan 5 quai 54 didn't have their lacelocks included with their shoes. I wonder if that person bought their pair from marqueesole.com. So $@&@ marqueesole.com and I hope they go to hell. Don't ever buy from the ever again. I know for sure I won't.

Originally Posted by youdontknowme415

i would take em without the ll's cuz i doubt ill even have a chance on rd

Originally Posted by youdontknowme415

i would take em without the ll's cuz i doubt ill even have a chance on rd

I called the 2 HOHs in North Carolina...both of them said that they think that they are getting them but can't confirm as of yet.

Back
Top Bottom