Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

i'll cop 4 pairs if these hit my hoh,i need a resale profit to cop grapes and laneys since we all know well by now that pack was just a rumor

did u just start reselling? You talk about it in like every thread lol.

I went in to my local fl store and my former
Colleagues told me that the release date
For them is june 20 which means tomorrow.
i must say, while im not a fan of glossy tumbled leather,
the quai54 Vs really look sharp with the white/black
Neon green contrast.
I think this is a really nice jordan for the summertime.

I went in to my local fl store and my former
Colleagues told me that the release date
For them is june 20 which means tomorrow.
i must say, while im not a fan of glossy tumbled leather,
the quai54 Vs really look sharp with the white/black
Neon green contrast.
I think this is a really nice jordan for the summertime.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

i'll cop 4 pairs if these hit my hoh,i need a resale profit to cop grapes and laneys since we all know well by now that pack was just a rumor

Haha to be honest yes I did.I like to consider myself a collector though,I jus started reselling because if I'm going to stand in line for hours at a time why not cop multiple pairs,make some money,& then buy something even better.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Haha to be honest yes I did.I like to consider myself a collector though,I jus started reselling because if I'm going to stand in line for hours at a time why not cop multiple pairs,make some money,& then buy something even better.

lol so you're free posting to up your post count?

just hit general for the lulz. you'll have something to comment on for days

lol so you're free posting to up your post count?

just hit general for the lulz. you'll have something to comment on for days

Not sure why but I am drawn to Jordan releases that feature loud colorways that stand out. I love the lightnings and this release has really grown on me. Too bad wont have a chance at copping for retail.

Not sure why but I am drawn to Jordan releases that feature loud colorways that stand out. I love the lightnings and this release has really grown on me. Too bad wont have a chance at copping for retail.

The quality is really awfull, leather smells like an house being repaint, glue stains, jumpman on the tongue losing some strings, scarfs, etc ... Plus they are plain ugly in hands and look really off. If you're planning copping anyway then at least please do not buy online, at the French release almost 8 guys on 10 had to exchange the pair they had been given, try to get actual pics of the shoes you're going to receive and double check them if you still (or have no other solution) want to by online.

The quality is really awfull, leather smells like an house being repaint, glue stains, jumpman on the tongue losing some strings, scarfs, etc ... Plus they are plain ugly in hands and look really off. If you're planning copping anyway then at least please do not buy online, at the French release almost 8 guys on 10 had to exchange the pair they had been given, try to get actual pics of the shoes you're going to receive and double check them if you still (or have no other solution) want to by online.

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

JB quality 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

JB quality 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom