Jordan Retro V "Shanghai Shen" (China Exclusive)

Doesn't hurt to check. Could always be GM. This spot gets shoes much earlier than anyone else does.

Site on Instagram is selling a few sizes for $700.

Price is much lower than some places, but still a lot for me (just my opinion).

The shoe is definitely nice, color way and all, but if these weren't limited, some people wouldn't cop.

For some reason, some people idolize a shoe more when its limited.

:smh:

Last edited:
It is still kinda hard to rely on a website or instagram pictures for authenticity. Specially for a  pair of Jordans that are released only in China.

Ya where? So I can make sure NOT to shop there lol
It's in NYC and the Sikh's who run the sneaker market out here are well connected, so I wouldn't be surprised that they were able to eventually acquire more.

there was a local cat near me that bought em for 550 but was selling for 300 he said he had a receipt from place in china

I thought the point of selling was to make a profit, or at least break even.

Was he desperate or something?
mean.gif
idk it didnt make sense he wore them once. so i just passed them on as fakes

Russell Westbrook has Tokyo v on foot u think job wouldn't do it?u notice he has dropped every high price Jordan excluding bins and aquaviii

Russell Westbrook has Tokyo v on foot u think job wouldn't do it?u notice he has dropped every high price Jordan excluding bins and aquaviii
I'm not even sure way the hell ur trying to say but if u think cuz dudes got em their gunna rerelease then that's some real solid info right there. 6 months in advance more like a couple years late. I'll wear mine and post pics to strengthen ur idea.

Your info is off heh zeus if you're basing it off that Westbrook picture which was posted about a year ago.

to the guys with the athentic Shanghai Shens,do your pairs have the TWEENTYTHIRTEEN stamp under the mesh???(like the white cement 4s had TWENTYTWELVE)Please help me out it is so hard finding an authentic pair

Back
Top Bottom