Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

It only took that long on those sites because of how their systems check out with timers plus the many releases. Fnl sold out in roughly 15 min I believe. Their site was splashing since like 7:53. Ndc had issues all around, if it wasnt for that, I sure they would have sold out in under 15 min as well.
usually on really limited releases they sell out in less then an hour.. on lebron denim x's last year they sold out in like 30 minutes.  on forging irons this year FTL sold out 45 minutes.. 

they just have a ton of stock because technically its for four "stores but they all share the same online stock.. if you ever notice, the shipments from FTL/eastbay/footaction/champs all com from EGLIN, MN

what will help the resale price in these is a lot of people didnt buy them JUST to flip.. a lot of people bought them because they like them.. or at least i like to think so.. im keeping my cigars.. and will hope i get lucky on hanon shop or an NDC restock and get a pair of champagnes

Last edited:
Yes, but you had 11 lows, wtkd, jordan family 1, champagne and cigars out all on the same day. Many to choose from and slowing down servers and checkout time. Hell, I liked it. With the many releases slowing down things, I actually scored both cigars and champagnes. Score one for the no bot team!

it all depends on how much stock there really was, i think most of the stock was online.  It took eastbay/footlocker/champs/footaction over 3 hours to sell out... plus ndc and finishline orders. 

but I dont see these going as low as 3lab5.. i can see champagnes going as low as 350 and cigars hitting 400.. but not lower then that.  
It's crazy that 5lab3 pairs can be had for slightly over retail, DS and all.  These have more meaning behind it so I think it'll be around 400-$450 range as it flat lines.

Got offered cigars and went with brazil pack... Glad i did, but i still want cigars as well. Not champagnes tho. Imo, they digusting

Last edited:

usually on really limited releases they sell out in less then an hour.. on lebron denim x's last year they sold out in like 30 minutes.  on forging irons this year FTL sold out 45 minutes.. 

they just have a ton of stock because technically its for four "stores but they all share the same online stock.. if you ever notice, the shipments from FTL/eastbay/footaction/champs all com from EGLIN, MN

what will help the resale price in these is a lot of people didnt buy them JUST to flip.. a lot of people bought them because they like them.. or at least i like to think so.. im keeping my cigars.. and will hope i get lucky on hanon shop or an NDC restock and get a pair of champagnes
Lots of good points there. 

i'm gonna need to pick up cigars at some point in the future. 
Same here. I got 2 pairs of 11 lows that morning then my dumb *** went for the WTKD's and sizes wouldn't show up and kept having to repeat captcha. I had a wedding to go to so i had to get off at like 10:10. Stayed the night at the best mans house and he has 150 mbps down compared to my 25. I probably would of been able to get something. I checked out at 8:03 fastest i ever checked out on NDC. Did the cigar and champagne's have the same issue as the WTKD's as far as sizes showing up and captcha lagging?

Yes, I had issues with the captcha lagging. That new numerical adding verification also lagged and wouldn't take my answers.

Was going to sell the champagnes that I got, but now that I've seen them up close. They are worth keeping. The box is a + also.

Last edited:

I gotta disagree...I was able to get the Denim X's and Forging Irons. Once I had them in my cart, I was able to checkout with no problem. This past weekend was a different story. I had Cigar's and WTKD's in my cart at around 8:25 am, I wasn't able to checkout until about 11 am. The amount of stock had nothing to do with the amount of time it took for them to sellout, the fact that you couldn't even get in your cart TO checkout was the main reason. 

And if I remember correctly, Denims and Forging Irons were the only highly sought after shoes on their release day, so they didn't crash any sites. Last Saturday, you had 3 maybe 4 highly sought after shoes release at the same time. Which led to multiple crashes, errors, and SPA pages. Meaning, longer checkout times, which led to the shoes taking longer to sellout. NOT, having a ton of stock.

Cigars arrived earlier, pics for your enjoyment. Most likely on foot shots late:

I went 6/6 on the releases I wanted this month, thank god. The last ones im waiting on are the family forever 1s.

Last edited:
I gotta disagree...I was able to get the Denim X's and Forging Irons. Once I had them in my cart, I was able to checkout with no problem. This past weekend was a different story. I had Cigar's and WTKD's in my cart at around 8:25 am, I wasn't able to checkout until about 11 am. The amount of stock had nothing to do with the amount of time it took for them to sellout, the fact that you couldn't even get in your cart TO checkout was the main reason. 

And if I remember correctly, Denims and Forging Irons were the only highly sought after shoes on their release day, so they didn't crash any sites. Last Saturday, you had 3 maybe 4 highly sought after shoes release at the same time. Which led to multiple crashes, errors, and SPA pages. Meaning, longer checkout times, which led to the shoes taking longer to sellout. NOT, having a ton of stock.

This! Checkout was horrible on ndc and fnl. Had family 1's in my cart on ndc around 8:03 and I could never checkout because of some zipcode error. Received this after trying for over an hr. Got celebration pack after trying to check out for 20 min. Between logging in, the 5 straight captcha sequences and 4 straight math problems and then checking out, ndc was a nightmare. They never even showed in my cart on the laptop, but my wife ipad showed 1 shoe added and my ipad showed both shoes added

This! Checkout was horrible on ndc and fnl. Had family 1's in my cart on ndc around 8:03 and I could never checkout because of some zipcode error. Received this after trying for over an hr. Got celebration pack after trying to check out for 20 min. Between logging in, the 5 straight captcha sequences and 4 straight math problems and then checking out, ndc was a nightmare. They never even showed in my cart on the laptop, but my wife ipad showed 1 shoe added and my ipad showed both shoes added
It's odd because that happened to me on nike EU, the champagnes never showed in my cart. Luckily I opened a new tab to see what sizes were sold out, and it showed one item in my cart even though it still had me "in line".

Forging Irons weren't that sought after due to its high retail price.

But I agree with your points about check out time

Cigars have arrived from NDC. Pics shall be posted shortly
smile.gif

Size 12 on Flight club for only $500. I might have to pull the trigger when they put up a size 13. They have a size 13 11 low infrared for $375. Maybe try to trade my two pairs of 11's for a pair of cigars. lol.

Back
Top Bottom