Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

yeah sucks bc if we got the pack itd be mission complete. now we gotta secure two totally different orders

My exact train of thought & hope. As opposed to two semi impossible separate releases, just pack it and make decent numbers on it, like olympic 6/7 pack.

well if you think about it if t was a pack then they would be sold in limited numbers and be way hard to get but if they release seprate then at least you hace the chance to get the one you really wanted imo.

IMG\]

Last edited:
thats not saying much at all... in fact that may be an insult

I still don't think the powder III's get the respect they deserve. I think it's a generational thing...light/powder/carolina blue doesn't seem to hold the same weight nowadays as it did when I was in high school

Yall don't remember when Diddy and Mase were rocking these in the Mo Money Mo Problems video??! C'mon son...

View media item 885394

thats not saying much at all... in fact that may be an insult

I still don't think the powder III's get the respect they deserve. I think it's a generational thing...light/powder/carolina blue doesn't seem to hold the same weight nowadays as it did when I was in high school

Yall don't remember when Diddy and Mase were rocking these in the Mo Money Mo Problems video??! C'mon son...

View media item 885394

sky/unc/light blue is one of my fav colors but i couldnt rock with those iii's they looked too damn wierd in person IMO

Last edited:
Someone need to post a pic of the champagnes with a presidente bottle so I can call them the "Presidente 6s"

This pack is one of the most corniest moves I've seen Jordan brand do, at first I just thought this was another pack with and ugly shoe decent shoe. Then I seen the fake rings that come with the shoes. Come on man, the ring is tacky to say the least

It's not the color. It's the average half assed way those were done. They either needed to change up the lining and some of the colorblocking, or change the base color.... or both. most likely both
laugh.gif

LOL...as soon as they drop, and the Sneaker Slayers (lol) don't end up wit a pair...They'll be on here CMTFU wit "I CAN'T FIND MY SIZE ANXIETY"...HIIIILAAAARIIIIOOOUUUUUS!!!

I have no idea why but I was very interested in the Cigars when I saw them. Now these Champagne joints are tough. I usually don't like **** like this anymore but both of these are tough :smokin

Glow in the dark is stupid though and doesn't belong on these.

Back
Top Bottom