Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Quote:
I used to drink that stuff when I owned a bar & could afford to. That is a $300+ bottle in the liquor store. In a club it would be outrageously expensive.

Pretty sure I've bought Dom P from a liquor store for somewhere between 100-200$. It's been a looong time since I've bought Dom though, so I could be wrong.

I remember Crystal (back before Jay-Z said we not drink Crys anymore) was like $300+ in the liquor store, but Dom was significantly less i think.

Never had Ace of Spade though...and that time of my life is behind me now, so unless I have it at a work function or a friend of mine decides to get it poppin, I probably will never have it.

160...you got cigars too? Or just champagnes? NYC mom and pop holding you down still? I thought they all got gobbled up by this point. I was at Fulton Mall like 2 weeks ago...it's down to like 2 or 3 of those fake flight club stores now...I remember when there was like 7 or 8...

160...you got cigars too? Or just champagnes? NYC mom and pop holding you down still? I thought they all got gobbled up by this point. I was at Fulton Mall like 2 weeks ago...it's down to like 2 or 3 of those fake flight club stores now...I remember when there was like 7 or 8...

he got both

Yeah was only about 100 for Dom 200 for Cris, but that's the "new" bottles that have only been aged 10 year (I think) minimum. The pic was of a '95.

the indian stores on fulton are done their are only a hand full left
i dont really shop there anymore

i ordered both pairs off iss

nyc mom and pop stores are crooks
all of them

Last edited:
roll.gif
 Everything is limited except the lows. Even the Family Forever 1s are limited. Just like I thought. When has the JB/Nike have had a bunch of GR on the same day

Maaaan looks like come Wednesday and Thursday everybody in Atlanta is gonna converge on greenbriar mall...

I've already chalked this one up to the game...

But I'm still trying tho :lol:

Maaaan looks like come Wednesday and Thursday everybody in Atlanta is gonna converge on greenbriar mall...

I've already chalked this one up to the game...

But I'm still trying tho
laugh.gif
Yeah, its gonna be stupid, even on the day they release people still gonna be camping out around there.

Back
Top Bottom