Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

We need waaaay better pics of the champagnes. Those above are terrible....still coping thought, lol. 6's are my S***

My guess is like the fears but it would be nice to have a complete set for these

I hope its like the Fears. If its an actual pack, then that means if one gone, they both gone (ALL gone) :frown:

We need waaaay better pics of the champagnes. Those above are terrible....still coping thought, lol. 6's are my S***
+1 
laugh.gif

Both those pictures made them look ugly he should've put the flash on or something. That answers most y'all question if that was a clear pull tab tho. It's kinda cool and I guess my question of if it was patent leather was answered too

cigars are much better than the champagnes.

champagnes paint looks like its gonna crack all over. cigar quality looks on point.

would be a super dope concept though if JB released them as a pack with a bottle of champagne, a cigar, and a Jordan branded champagne corkscrew & Zippo lighter hahaha

Last edited:
just give me black infrared 6's this year and not with that ashy black grapes material.

these are TERRIBLE.

and yes i would take the pistons over the lakers CW.

IMO, those are disgusting, they should have called them "puke" and "poo" pack. So I don't know how they look like in real life but in all of those pictures they are ugly as hell. Very bad color matching IMO

It will be funny if they don't release the black/infrared and just release this trash. Hopefully that isn't the case but they should at least release the shoe he won in.

Wanted this to be an individual release but all things hint pack, both with the ring lace lock. the theme going hand In hand, plus I can't see them releasing 2 diff VI's with higher grade materials, at two diff points in the year. Jus my opinion? I dig the champagne a lot, but I'd personally pick cigars. Imo I think they're unique in a weird way but dope.

The cigar's are dope but the champagne's are trash i wish they'd sell these separately.

people still gonna be outside their local store like 

Feeling the cigar, the champaign is ok for the concept but JB took it a lil far with this one.

Cigars are looking better and better. Champagnes less so. They should've tossed some more gold in there or something. They look like some low-quality cheap customs a middle school kid would make with a bottle of glossy model paint. Was excited at first for a pack, but I'm not dropping $500 if I only really like one shoe.

Back
Top Bottom