Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Can't fade $250 retail smh but I have a feeling these will release some time in May.
Yeah may or June because of the time he won the championship. Kinda like how the playoff 8s came out in June to commemorate the 15th anni of his first 3-peat

I think this is my last straw for
Jordan Brand there is no reason you need to make a limited shoe $200 people are going to be paying resell
I guess I will only be getting 1s, Kds, Lebrons on clearance and forces

So we looking at 3lab5 numbers? The price tag is od tho. So much for me trying for both now only want champagnes
i think they will be more limited then 3lab5's, probably a nike/hoh exclusive.. i hope its 3lab5 numbers though :smile: 

$250?! wow JB is doing all they can to see how much the beasts will pay for crap, and its way more than $250 obviously.

$250
roll.gif

welp time to unsubscribe. Good luck to those willing to pay that much. I hope you get your pair(s) for retail cuz resell is gonna be a *****.

$250?! wow JB is doing all they can to see how much the beasts will pay for crap, and its way more than $250 obviously.

I know I don't understand it and the resellers are gonna be like okay well I paid 250 and it's a limited release let's sell each pair for a 1000 lol. look how much people are paying resell for the futures. 500 plus. I don't see why JB and Nike don't make enough shoes to go around kill the resellers and make more money for there pockets. Also quit with all the restocks if your planning on restocking a shoe 5 or 6 times just release them all at once. But I guarantee that If prices for a pair of jordans was 300 dollars they would still sell out in seconds. Because people with money to blow and hype beast are still gonna be buying.

I know I don't understand it and the resellers are gonna be like okay well I paid 250 and it's a limited release let's sell each pair for a 1000 lol. look how much people are paying resell for the futures. 500 plus. I don't see why JB and Nike don't make enough shoes to go around kill the resellers and make more money for there pockets. Also quit with all the restocks if your planning on restocking a shoe 5 or 6 times just release them all at once. But I guarantee that If prices for a pair of jordans was 300 dollars they would still sell out in seconds. Because people with money to blow and hype beast are still gonna be buying.

It is simple. Resellers help keep demand high. If the market value increases, how many more will flock to the next release to buy for retail. Once you understand sales and marketing you would have a greater appreciation. The restocks are just to keep some customers happy and to appear like they are trying, plus it helps with their sales in the time of year when most retail experience slow sales. It works and Nike/JB has the right product and engine to make it work.

yep so true, the poeple with money to blow and like crappy quality are in abundance for some reason. im just sitting back and watching until the shoe market crashes and the next fad comes around cuz with the attention span of these kids its bound to hop onto something else, and then even the limited shoes will be easily had but until then im out

250? Wow better come with some cigars and a bottle of champagne

Last edited:
Dudes were dropping $250 easily on release day for the Lebron Corks. So for a Jordan shoe with a similar concept behind it at the same price, they won't have any second thoughts on copping. Personally, I don't do dookey brown or forest green so I'll be passing

what happen to the dude that said if retros get to 250 he will quit the shoe game ?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom