Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Dudes were dropping $250 easily on release day for the Lebron Corks. So for a Jordan shoe with a similar concept behind it at the same price, they won't have any second thoughts on copping. Personally, I don't do dookey brown or forest green so I'll be passing
I could be wrong, but im pretty sure the corks will be better quality than these two shoes.

yep so true, the poeple with money to blow and like crappy quality are in abundance for some reason. im just sitting back and watching until the shoe market crashes and the next fad comes around cuz with the attention span of these kids its bound to hop onto something else, and then even the limited shoes will be easily had but until then im out
this did happen in 02-06 after the 2001 craze for the 01' XI retros...everything that came out during that time were easy to get. I was buying almost every release i wanted with doubles back then and most of the time below retail right when they come out as well.

I could be wrong, but im pretty sure the corks will be better quality than these two shoes.
It doesn't' matter about quality. We're talking bout a Jordan six with a great theme that we all know will be limited. People will pay whatever price.....we talking bout prices Lol. Someone insert AI gif

yep so true, the poeple with money to blow and like crappy quality are in abundance for some reason. im just sitting back and watching until the shoe market crashes and the next fad comes around cuz with the attention span of these kids its bound to hop onto something else, and then even the limited shoes will be easily had but until then im out

PLus think of all the collections bandwagoners will try to offload in a night to hop on to the next fad ....

Cant wait to get ds space jams for retail....

:rofl:

all I really  want is the cigars. I only want the champagnes because it feels like its only right to have both, but ill be very happy if im able to get the cigars.

So $250 is too much, but $220 for the 3lab5's were OK, and $180 retail price, which is only $20 from being $200 is fine.

Makes sense. LMAO.

They spend an extra $1.50 on slightly better leather and another .50 on a box and sell it for an extra $80? Thats the problem and prices keep going up like their barely making a profit on regular retail....

I really want the champagnes but $250 people have to learn when to say when. There is no reason for such a crazy markup I'm starting to question why we even buy anymore because its getting out of hand. Using leather they should've been using in the first place and adding a new color, now they're 200+ is insane hello Nike sportswear and high quality new balances.

I really want the champagnes but $250 people have to learn when to say when. There is no reason for such a crazy markup I'm starting to question why we even buy anymore because its getting out of hand. Using leather they should've been using in the first place and adding a new color, now they're 200+ is insane hello Nike sportswear and high quality new balances.

Man you said a mouth full! I've slowly moved on to other lines(Kobe,LeBron) and most recently Air Max. It was nearly impossible to find the XX8's where I live and it doesn't matter if they dropped a retro that was "dehydrated yellow" from when Michael was hung over after the celebration of his first championship kids would gobble them up like zombies. Well I can no longer participate in the circus. Will just have to enjoy some comfy 990v3 or Some iteration of air max(preferably Zoom Max) from the press box and watch the gladiators of bot robots and inside connections come out victorious. Sad day, but a day of inevitability..

$225 seems to be the going price on premium Jays I.E 3labs so if these sell separately I could see em going for that, if sold as a pack I wouldn't doubt retail be $500 no less than $450,

I could only imagine what resell gonna be SMH im feeling a bit salty already lol and im really feelin the champagnes too but not tryna pay $750 to 1K if I strikeout, I can take or leave the dutches if it's a pack I would rock em but I want the bubbly 1st...

Last edited:
Man you said a mouth full! I've slowly moved on to other lines(Kobe,LeBron) and most recently Air Max. It was nearly impossible to find the XX8's where I live and it doesn't matter if they dropped a retro that was "dehydrated yellow" from when Michael was hung over after the celebration of his first championship kids would gobble them up like zombies. Well I can no longer participate in the circus. Will just have to enjoy some comfy 990v3 or Some iteration of air max(preferably Zoom Max) from the press box and watch the gladiators of bot robots and inside connections come out victorious. Sad day, but a day of inevitability..
yea I did lol but the frustration is setting in. There's a few pairs I would love to get but even $170 is not an attractive price. The only planned purchase is the Columbia xi and I can't wait to see what they pull this year.

yeah i dont get excited about anything because i know the headache is crazy when trying to cop shoes you want and besides the headache you have this crazy price hike without any justification behind it, its not like they are better/same quality as the OGs so i dont understand, if you use cheaper products to make retros shouldnt they stay the same or be less money? im with you on copping columbias and im good until ndestrukts come out but my money will be going elswhere now, no more nostalgia for me in most releases just annoyance, thanks JB for fueling the beasts and resellers so that your true loyal customers move away from your sales possibly forever

The 23rd anniversary of Jordan's championship is the 12th and 14th of June I would bet money that's when they release!

heard this is going to be an extremely limited shoe. im definitely copping these. anyone know what the resell price is? gotta help me out guys, i need to make money
How would anybody know the resell price, if they haven't hit the market yet?

Probably resell for 225 at max.

Back
Top Bottom