Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Seeing the champagne pair more made me also want to try to get them. Trying for both but either pair will be appreciated

So seems like only certain Shiekh's will carry these...

Shiekh Shoes is raffling off the “Champagne” and “Cigar” separately. Each shoe retails for $250.

This is a limited release, so head down to your local Shiekh Shoes in the greater Los Angeles, Bay and Stockton/Modesto areas as well as Houston, Phoenix, Las Vegas and Portland to receive a unique raffle code and directions on entering for your chance to pick them up!

Since when? All I've ever known him to do was steal pics off the internet and post them as his own.

Talking about eminem.
I thought he was, I just noticed him talking like he resells often, I probably shouldn't assume 

is there any way to know which sheiks are getting these

Tweet to @shiekh's twitter and hope they reply with the store you looking for.

Also bay area folks, I called the Shiekh on market st and the lady said they been doing the raffle for a couple of days already and it will probably end tonight at 9pm...

She did not said if it was a raffle code or tickets but from the sound of it seems like they doing tickets and not the usual online, thoughts?

Been on and off the fence for a while but I think I'll pass, I'm sure your guys' pics after you get them will make me sour lol good luck to you guys going for them 

So Cal Sheikh Codes??   Not that it matters…  I Mean Let's put it in Perspective…..

Which stores in So Cal Selling these for Retail on RD?

Each store probably would get 20 pairs at the most i'm thinking…...

4-7 of those pairs are gone to employees off RIP!   and maybe if their Store Politics are good…  Couple more for friends n Family

So…maybe 10-11 pairs actually get sold properly…. out of how many Sheikh stores getting these in So Cal….

4 at the most??? maybe 5

Start breaking it down… you'll get depressed at your chances!

Last edited:
Can someone plz tell me how I can obtain these. If I don't get them I might end up jumping off the top of my school bldg
Use A Time Machine Travel Back To The Year 1991 When The Bulls Won The NBA Finals Pop Champagne & Smoke Cigars In The Locker Room With Jordan Himself Ask Him To Reserve A Pair For You When Nike Decides To Release A Celebration Pack Do This Before 06/14 Or You Shall Be Out Of Luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom