Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Yeah I got the same thing, though I was never able to finish the order on paypal.
It's weird, the last time I tried (or that's the only time I noticed but I don't think) it said my order was complete, then quickly switched to the address problem screen.

Luck will not get you anything here in Htown.  I'm am sure by the end of this year footlocker/footaction/champs will implement a online raffle system.  No room for resellers on shoes now... the store managers are the resellers and are getting greedier by the release.  The cheapest is 100$ over retail and the next price is 150 over retail each if u get both pair and 200 if u buy just one. U will not get any shoe for retail except for sizes that people and their friends don't want.  When the bred and glow futures dropped at a local footaction Not 1 pair went to the public.  it's going to be a sad day for these managers if footlocker corp. implements a raffle.... all of these managers will then probaly quit...
i agree it has gotten so bad. I actually made one of the duck managers my girlfriend. Since i needed to make sure I could get my hands on some of these releases

Luck will not get you anything here in Htown.  I'm am sure by the end of this year footlocker/footaction/champs will implement a online raffle system.  No room for resellers on shoes now... the store managers are the resellers and are getting greedier by the release.  The cheapest is 100$ over retail and the next price is 150 over retail each if u get both pair and 200 if u buy just one. U will not get any shoe for retail except for sizes that people and their friends don't want.  When the bred and glow futures dropped at a local footaction Not 1 pair went to the public.  it's going to be a sad day for these managers if footlocker corp. implements a raffle.... all of these managers will then probaly quit...
yup, that's the only way some of those guys survive, til they fix it...the public gets nothing. 

i remember during the WTK8 release, the store employees were telling customers $150+ on top 

i agree it has gotten so bad. I actually made one of the duck managers my girlfriend. Since i needed to make sure I could get my hands on some of these releases
roll.gif

Order status
A27634 11.06.2014 Cancelled

I knew AFEW wasn't going to honor their whole stock sold before RD :lol:

EDIT:
Shiekh SF (Market ST) is still giving out raffles tickets for these... no online codes.

Last edited:
Does anyone know wth a raffle is on the day OF the release.  My HOH said they are having a raffle on Saturday for the people there...
sick.gif

when i get my hands on these.... im gonna smoke a cigar and pop shampain. like i won a championshipshipship game, YALL FEEL ME FAM AHAHAHHAHAHA?

after i leave work today going to head out to the mall to enter some raffles.. hope traffic isn't too bad.. man i better win something this week! lol 

Back
Top Bottom