Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

AND free shipping
that too 
laugh.gif
 2-day 
happy.gif

sorry to vent here, but im hating the FootAction right now.

I got both the Cigar and the Champagne in my cart

and then got Cart Jacked

was able to add a 2nd Cigar for 2nd Chance

couldnt reach the cart

then cart jack out again

dam i just want a pair

why ! 

:frown:

CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO COPPED!

sorry to vent here, but im hating the FootAction right now.

I got both the Cigar and the Champagne in my cart

and then got Cart Jacked

was able to add a 2nd Cigar for 2nd Chance

couldnt reach the cart

then cart jack out again

dam i just want a pair

why ! 

:frown:

CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO COPPED!
i hate them all equally. basically you have to look at all your tabs and go "which one of these companies do i want to stress me out this morning?"

for all that copped off on NDC if you were charged tax, you shouldnt be. I contacted Nike and the tax is going to be removed. I suggest you do the same if you were charged

Managed to get the Cigars. I spent twenty minutes trying to check out between Paypal and regular card. I kept getting like two minute loads for each way and then it'd kick me out. Then I clicked submit order and it went through faster than any page in history lol.

I don't even know why I try on NDC. :smh: I struck out on this pack. I got to the "wait in line" pop up twice with the champagnes. No dice. I got cart jacked on FTA.

Ain't no way in Hades I'm paying those stupid high prices to a reseller. I guess I'll wait on a restock.

View media item 1025935

Silver lining: I copped those denim 1's and the 11's were on lock through my cousin :smokin

Last edited:
i hate them all equally. basically you have to look at all your tabs and go "which one of these companies do i want to stress me out this morning?"

i had EB, CS, FTA, FTL, FNL, and NDC all up.

FTA, EB and FNL failed me. Never added on EB and FTA, and FNL didn't stop splashing til only sz 10.5, 11, and 14 was left. I hesitated on the 10.5 and 11 because i almost wanted a pair for myself, but decided not too. I needed a sz 7 for friend.

FTL and NDC frustrated me with the long timer for FTL and the constant lockout of site from being overloaded. Then on ndc for the first release, they refused to acknowledge my zipcode then the 2nd release they refused to believe that I am human and that 9+7=16 and that i know what the hell flowers, pencils, castles, and "keys and locks" were.

all in all, i grabbed every pair i wanted cept sz 7 in the lows.
got 5 pairs of various from today for some happy friends. and cashback money in my pocket.

Some how...Some way...work both my phone and computer...PHONE won...CIGARS!!!

Crazy though...was logged in to account on both, but when order went thru (and yes, it was a task working both, with errors and so on), it didn't ship to default address I went in and choose lastnight...ad the craziest part is, for the first time I got charged TAX!!!

Called Cust. Serv, could change ship to (pass correction time limit)...and could explain how NONE of my other orders ever got charged tax...But hey, as ling as the order went thru...and Cust. Serv confirmed it did.

Got 2 of the the most sought after releases this year (which is still early)...Cigs and Inf 23's...HAPPY CAMPER!!!

Any body else hit with tax???

Last edited:
called nike. all is good guys 9 in cigars 9.5 in champagnes. 5.5 in the xi's for my girl. dope saturday! thank yahweh

Back
Top Bottom