Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

This is by far the most bizarre luck release for me ever! Was gonna just fold after no raflle win,
eyes.gif
I even caved against what I don't want to do and haven't done, thus far. copped some atc's off twitter, 
ohwell.gif
  Of all things to occur all of them failed, and I got through on ndc with nothing, and some relatively moderate internet speed!?..couldn't get everything I wanted today but it feels like it after all that
eek.gif
1/3 but got the one I wanted most, cheers to champagnes.

got the champagnes on ndc after struggling through screen freezes,site lagging and numerous captcha and math questions...took about 15 minutes but I'm happy with the purchase...i saw both 6s in person 2 days ago and i was digging the champagnes unlike a lot of people...but i buy sneakers that i like so hearing people talk about they ugly and all types of isn didn't change my mind on them at all...looking forward to having them in hand next week and searching for a matching fitted/snapbacc cuz the yums joint i been seeing around ain't my cup of tea so gotta hit up the hat stores on the 165...and if anybody know of any good hats to match the champagnes lemme know

Last edited:
Got cart jacked for the Champagnes twice this morning while waiting to check out on EB and FTL. Managed to check out for a Cigar on FA, and went to pick up my RSVP at Lenox. Worst Saturday that I can remember. The only pair I really wanted was the KDs, Cigar was backup. 

Side note: If there's any college football fans in here (UGA or Bama), I saw Derrick Henry in Nike. That's a big *** 19 yr old.

Got cart jacked for the Champagnes twice this morning while waiting to check out on EB and FTL. Managed to check out for a Cigar on FA, and went to pick up my RSVP at Lenox. Worst Saturday that I can remember. The only pair I really wanted was the KDs, Cigar was backup. 

Side note: If there's any college football fans in here (UGA or Bama), I saw Derrick Henry in Nike. That's a big *** 19 yr old.
Lenox was ******ed today. **** those cops, power tripping *****, lol.

Lenox was ******ed today. **** those cops, power tripping *****, lol.
What happened?! Also, when did they start this handing out wristbands to people waiting in line for unclaimed pairs? I was gonna wait and see if I could get a KD until they told me they handed out hundreds this morning.

http://www.4ucaps.com/chicago-bulls-air-jordan-6-champagne.html

http://www.4ucaps.com/milwaukee-brewers-dk-green-black-met-gold-white.html

http://www.4ucaps.com/4u-logo-air-jordan-6-cigar.html

http://www.4ucaps.com/chicago-bulls-cardinal-met-gold-white.html

i tried uploading the pics but was unable too...these hats are on point for matching both the champagnes and cigars...the first two links are for the champagnes and the last two are cigars
I saw that Brewers one earlier on instagram... but I don't have Champagnes. I think the Cigar Bulls fitted has too much "gold" on it. Too much metallic in relation to the actual shoe.

got a call from payment verification and it scared the **** out of me. pairs will be shipped out on monday though

For those that got through on NDC with with the Math problem did yours have a submit button mine didn't do anything after typing my answer.

I saw that Brewers one earlier on instagram... but I don't have Champagnes. I think the Cigar Bulls fitted has too much "gold" on it. Too much metallic in relation to the actual shoe.
yeah you right...im ocd when it comes to matching my fitted with the kiccz so i wouldn't be able to do the cigar bulls hats...i copped the champagne 6s so i went with the bulls rather than the brewers

yeah you right...im ocd when it comes to matching my fitted with the kiccz so i wouldn't be able to do the cigar bulls hats...i copped the champagne 6s so i went with the bulls rather than the brewers
Yea... Team #nosnapbacks here. Got a dome.

What happened?! Also, when did they start this handing out wristbands to people waiting in line for unclaimed pairs? I was gonna wait and see if I could get a KD until they told me they handed out hundreds this morning.
They made us line up across the walkway (essentially next to the parking lot) and then we ran to the entrance... we raced for our spots. Then they decided to make it so that run didn't count... then we did it again... then THAT run didn't count... so we did it again, lol.

And yeah, they gave out 125 wrist bands, they ran out of Cigar/Champagnes by wristband 29.

They made us line up across the walkway (essentially next to the parking lot) and then we ran to the entrance... we raced for our spots. Then they decided to make it so that run didn't count... then we did it again... then THAT run didn't count... so we did it again, lol.

And yeah, they gave out 125 wrist bands, they ran out of Cigar/Champagnes by wristband 29.
wtf?! lol.... They sent ya'll on a okie doke mission, haha. I would've never done that. As soon as they said that was how it was gonna happen, I would've turned and walked straight to my car.

Back
Top Bottom