Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Was really considering doubling up on the cigars but after being on YouTube for about an hour, I think I'll just have to settle with one.

The "leather" quality on these cigars is on point... Wow... Looking forward to future releases with this type of "leather"

I don't know if it is waxed, oiled or what, but I swear it is great leather! I need to find out so I can take out scratches. Rub gently with my fingernail and created a small scratch. I was able to rub it out, but these will scratch easily

Last edited:
I don't know if it is waxed, oiled or what, but I swear it is great leather! I need to find out so I can take out scratches. Rub gently with my fingernail and created a small scratch. I was able to rub it out, but these will scratch easily
That's how they are designed.  They are supposed to have that worn look that will only get better with time.  If you want to keep the scratches to a minimum then use a neutral color shoe polish to provide some protection.  It will not alleviate scratches but will condition the leather so that they won't ruin the shoe.  

Im sorry but the "champagnes" are hideous. That green reminds me of the paint in housing projects, that globbed on look thats been painted over 10 times.....the ring lace locks are a nice touch though.

That's how they are designed.  They are supposed to have that worn look that will only get better with time.  If you want to keep the scratches to a minimum then use a neutral color shoe polish to provide some protection.  It will not alleviate scratches but will condition the leather so that they won't ruin the shoe.  

I was thinking a moisturizer, but I don't want the aged "ashy" look.

Im sorry but the "champagnes" are hideous. That green reminds me of the paint in housing projects, that globbed on look thats been painted over 10 times.....the ring lace locks are a nice touch though.
i liked the cigars more but after getting the champagnes and seeing them in person, it's a great looking shoe.

The champagnes are def crazy in person I think the overall look is better than the cigars.

I aint going that far.....lol....but def better in person. I was gonna sell my champs, but after seeing the overall quality of the shoe and that glow effect, I decided to keep

Got 2 pairs of champagnes just because wanted the cigars too but struck out. Leather on champagnes is crazy soft

Finally had the opportunity to sit down and look at the cigars and champagne's.. the craftsmenship of both pairs are on point, the leather is great.. had zero QC issues with my pairs... and for the price tag i'm actually not disappointed.. However if they had just added the lace tips that were used on the premium futures, these would have been a grand slam.. But all in all im very satisfied with the product JB put out this time around..

Last edited:
Both arrive tomorrow. Going to trade the champagnes for cigars and double up. That leather is something else when I saw them in person. Need to double up and wear them in my regular rotation.

Finally had the opportunity to sit down and look at the cigars and champagne's.. the craftsmenship of both pairs are on point, the leather is great.. had zero QC issues with my pairs... and for the price tag i'm actually not disappointed.. However if they had just added the lace tips that were used on the premium futures, these would have been a grand slam.. But all in all im very satisfied with the product JB put out this time around..
I'm a sucker for the extra touches as well. Metal aglets would be cool.

Backtolifekicks (check him out on IG), sells the Yeezy type aglets (made for any shoe), and has hinted about doing some similar to the futures as well.

http://www.backtolifekicks.com

I like the factory tips on both models...think they fit well with the theme. Metal aglets would be a cool touch though. I'd be lying if I said I'd like my Infrared and Glow Futures as much w/o them (again, I'm a sucker for the extra stuff).

I'm a sucker for the extra touches as well. Metal aglets would be cool.

Backtolifekicks (check him out on IG), sells the Yeezy type aglets (made for any shoe), and has hinted about doing some similar to the futures as well.

http://www.backtolifekicks.com

I like the factory tips on both models...think they fit well with the theme. Metal aglets would be a cool touch though. I'd be lying if I said I'd like my Infrared and Glow Futures as much w/o them (again, I'm a sucker for the extra stuff).
agreed, 

and they lace tips do fit the them of each shoe, but with the level of  detail and the materials used on these,, the metal aglets would have been that perfect  final touch  IMO... 

but absolutely no complaints tho.. great release from JB *golf clap*

Struck out like 150 times Eastbay and NDC combined.
Out of town so only access was cell phone.
Probably should have refreshed on NDC because I got the math question.
Answered the question and then got the "Sorry there was a mistake/error" message.
Eastbay kept giving me an "Unauthorized order" message and would freeze up, so kept having to refresh the page.

Can anyone with a pair of Champagnes legit check this? Box and everything else looks good compared to my Cigars.

Struck out like 150 times Eastbay and NDC combined.
Out of town so only access was cell phone.
Probably should have refreshed on NDC because I got the math question.
Answered the question and then got the "Sorry there was a mistake/error" message.
Eastbay kept giving me an "Unauthorized order" message and would freeze up, so kept having to refresh the page.

Yep. I kept getting the same message and kept trying and got both pairs. I honestly think that ndc did that on purpose to make it fair game for all. Those "site issues" made it to where bots, atc, etc. couldn't work. I swear I did about 20 captchas 10 math problems and tried to submit my order 50x before successful

Back
Top Bottom