Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

I love that the hype has died down for Jordan's. Still can't believe I was able to snag two pairs of the jams last year and a pair of these with almost zero effort. Let's hope the beasts stay with adidas.

I love that the hype has died down for Jordan's. Still can't believe I was able to snag two pairs of the jams last year and a pair of these with almost zero effort. Let's hope the beasts stay with adidas.

How do you feel about Nike ID retros? At this rate it could happen sooner rather than later (I'm all for it, tbqh).

So I just noticed that the XVIII is on next year's schedule. If these XI's are "sitting" then what is going to happen to those?

So I just noticed that the XVIII is on next year's schedule. If these XI's are "sitting" then what is going to happen to those?

I think the retail on those is high and if anything those won't be mass produced, I don't think too many people copping those since they're kinda actual basketball shoes

I think the retail on those is high and if anything those won't be mass produced, I don't think too many people copping those since they're kinda actual basketball shoes

I remember the OGs being discounted heavily. One of the most slept on J's ever IMO.

Mine will be here tomorrow. Snkrs shipped the same day I ordered.

Still haven’t received shipping confirmation but I just checked Nike.com and see that they have been shipped and will be here Wednesday. UPS site says original scan was last night but Nike still hasn’t notified me

Got you my G.
https://bouncewear.com/product/air-jordan-11-retro-win-like-82

And get your a** back in the “Stay in shape” thread :lol:

My bouncewear order already shipped today

Try bouncewear.com or back-door.it saw 11.5 on both

My dawgs!

Repped both. Just copped that 11.5!! Love the NT family man.

Havent used them before but i did a quick google. And then with you guys advising me. Im gucci. Do they have fast shipping?

And I'm coming back in the fitness jawn brodie. Back like i never left.

It’s lit now we wait

2BB59137-B2E5-4F94-A00F-E6DA1183BBAB.gif

St. Louis Galleria had a handful of regular mens sizes left tonight, Champs seems to have had the most. Dude said they got "400 pairs" which was the most of any release he could remember. I already doubled up Saturday. Glad people are able to get what they want without much drama.

St. Louis Galleria had a handful of regular mens sizes left tonight, Champs seems to have had the most. Dude said they got "400 pairs" which was the most of any release he could remember. I already doubled up Saturday. Glad people are able to get what they want without much drama.
Will be doing a stock locate tomorrow hopefully I get lucky thanks for the info :nthat:

Damn end clothing is selling at $265 but half sizes were selling at $209 ....needless to say all half sizes are gone :lol:

Back
Top Bottom