Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

I might go out on a limb and say that these are one of the best CWs of the 11s, ahead of Cool Greys easily

Though the Cool Greys were the first retro + colorway, these are also special in that these are the first mid Jordan 11 with a white upper and color patent not named "Concord" or "DMP." Other than the Concords and DMPs, both black and white, this color blocking has never been done in the 22 years of the model. I feel like this is a pair everyone is going to want to have in their collection if they miss out.

View media item 2463318
Had to get the holy water on yall lol

This is a very nice c/w, comes to a close second place for me tho

Cool greys are something else, especially when they are brand new

Lol! I think the 2010 cool grey release ruined them a bit in my eyes. Now, if they rerelease with this current xi mold, I might have to change my mind. Bottom line is both are awesome colorways.

Lol! I think the 2010 cool grey release ruined them a bit in my eyes. Now, if they rerelease with this current xi mold, I might have to change my mind. Bottom line is both are awesome colorways.

Same here, once I got the 2010 cool greys it made me like them a lot less. In fact, I really don't like all grey shoes that much anymore. These Navys could have been a OG colorway

I highly disagree that these navys could've been an OG cw. That's a bit of a stretch IMO. I guess any color combo you can think of could've been an OG cw then, if that's the case.

Last edited:
I highly disagree that these navys could've been an OG cw. That's a bit of a stretch IMO. I guess any color combo you can think of could've been an OG cw then, if that's the case.

The reason I say that is because of the Obsidian 12s and the Flint 13s. These look like they fit right in with those.

These seem more like an OG sample than a release. The reason I say sample is because of the concords releasing. These could have been Sort of like the pre grape 5, dirty Bred 13, or grey toe. I could see Jordan rocking these in a random off season UNC Alumni game like the 2s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom