Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

IMG_7784.JPG

Am I behind or something?...why are people saying they aren't coppin because of a SUPPOSEDLY concord drop over a year away?

Interesting to see how they allocate the blue. Is a store getting 150 instead of 300 or big stores get there usual and smaller stores get a lower amount of 11

These look fantastic, definitely copping these. The reds look like clown shoes, despite red being my favorite color. E-Z pass

I feel like back in 2000 or 2001 there was a sample pair just like these that had J O R D A N on the eyelets. Anyone else remember those?

I really liked those then so I gotta get these. Might see if I can color the Jumpan black or navy though. That baby blue doesn't work.

I really wish they'd start putting XIs in their correct OG box.. the Black and Red Nike box like the 12s (except for Concords).

Word is some of the production issues had to do with shoes already being oxidized.

I'll still go for these and be prepared to probably lose.

Only 50k pairs were effected. Assuming it’s 50k out of 600k-800k, I don’t think these will be limited. They’re an 11, so I’m not sure about the hard part

Back
Top Bottom