Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

If I’m able to get the Nike reserve I’ma get my brother’s pair from there. Then, hopefully FTL get’s me a pair. I’m at 9 minute Head Start, but going to the mall today for the last minute.

In 6 raffles for these(some for my girl)... Platinum VIP for two. Finish line said they are calling at 10am tomorrow. Didn't see many raffles in the box so hope it's my luck for once!

Make sure all the rest of you wear yours out this christmas so I look extra nice when I break them out spring ok?

If I’m able to get the Nike reserve I’ma get my brother’s pair from there. Then, hopefully FTL get’s me a pair. I’m at 9 minute Head Start, but going to the mall today for the last minute.

i get Nike reserve for the trash of shoes like all the time

All I need is one pair and I'm good with this release. No double up for me this time around. Same with the Win Like 96. Just need pair of those. Concord next year I will double up on those.

OB-PM383_0906ny_D_20110906103950.jpg

CS Rep - "Nah Fam, the becon is broke and we don't know any codes to punch in, Come back tomorrow fam"

Hypebeast - "Huh?"

Also with the app ain’t no secret or raffle talk. Walk up checkin wait.

Half the fun for some was either get limited stuff or the hunt.

Which neither of which these provided.

If you are having trouble with your local stores turning on the beacon or providing the store codes. Report the store by DM’ing them on Twitter. I have Champs Corporate office looking into my local Champs who is not trying to share the code or turn on the beacon

If you are having trouble with your local stores turning on the beacon or providing the store codes. Report the store by DM’ing them on Twitter. I have Champs Corporate office looking into my local Champs who is not trying to share the code or turn on the beacon

I'm on vacation out of state and went out of my way to check in at FTL but dude said no beacon and no codes but they are doing physical raffle. Why are they being shady about it?

Back
Top Bottom