Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Might try my luck online at a boutique or something
For that tax free cop and free shipping
Hate buying in store with tax comes out to $242....
It’s only $20....but hey $20 is $20 lol

Even if extremely difficult, is it possible to be able to get on footlocker.com or Nike.com and buy these online or do they only sale releases through the apps?
footsites will have them available online but those sites get botted immediately. nike will have online only if they don't sell out on SNKRS

I was able to reserve at pair at Footlocker, Champs initially.. I was on the waiting list for Footaction for about 3 mins, then it said I had a reservation. I had a 9 min head start.

someone in here said sheikh was doing fcfs? ya’ll serious??

took Ls on all the footapps had 10M on all of them

I only picked 1 mall and one app (FTL). with a 10 min start. Hit on it. Didn't really need these, but I'm getting them and putting them on same day

THESE MUST’VE BEEN PLENTIFUL IN H-TOWN, ‘CAUSE I HIT ON ALL 3 APPS( HAD A 10 MINUTE HEAD START ON FTL & FTA, AND ONLY 7 MINUTES ON CHAMPS.)...PLAN ON GETTING ALL THREE TOMORROW! HOLLA...

CED B.

FTL App came through with a 10 Minute Head Start, after my meeting tomorrow I’ma head straight to the mall!

Very happy to have hit on these through the mobile apps. Stress-free sneakers FTW!!! :D:nthat::pimp:
Glad to hear people are cooking and eating. Hope everyone that wants a pair is successful.

Cooked on 2 pairs :nthat::nthat:. 10m head start @ both FL & Champs. I only need 1 pair but Ima scoop up the other 1 for my boy back home in Jersey. I’m a Jersey boy myself but I’m currently in OKC training for my new job. This was my first time switching zip codes on the apps. I’m glad it worked.

Side note: idk if Ima be so fortunate for da Yeezys or if they even get Yeezys out here lol. Might gotta take that flight back home on da 25th.

FTL App came through. My sons were looking over my shoulder now I have to triple up. BUT “...after Harvey...the way my bank account is set up...”:lol:

Sooooo based off what I'm seeing here, I'm guessing these are going to sell fast.... or nah???

E159D074-48D1-47B1-ACB1-6FA5909E3CB0.jpeg
63059BCD-CA0A-4444-9D95-25BAA8B73922.jpeg
Not my pics... from the gram! Hit on the footlocker app. Didn’t check it until 5:50 CST time lol almost missed my reserve. First 11s since the gammas

Sooooo based off what I'm seeing here, I'm guessing these are going to sell fast.... or nah???

They will sell fast
Might not be instant sellout
But I’ll be shocked if they last thru the weekend for online at least
Already got one pair on lock thru champs app
Probably gonna try for another pair online...
Who am I kidding I will try for another pair :lol:

Back
Top Bottom