Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

20171112_141549.jpg

Don't kill the messenger. The usual suspects that have a good history from rumor to reality already announced this. Look around man. Have a good day...
Never that brother, I'd love for the info to be true, I wouldn't mind another pair but I'm a little skeptical.

Not necessarily, if you need to get rid of old, unworn DS pairs (which I’m sure we all have at least 1 of) it would be nice if they weren’t worth less than what we paid for them. I know I’ve bought shoes in the past that I intended on wearing but never did. That said, I totally agree that “investing” in GR retros is overall not very wise because only a fool wouldn’t see that it is completely a buyers’ market.
Investing in any shoe is unwise. I disagree that shoes should be more expensive once you've kept them a while, they should be cheaper since the materials are deteriorating. Resell isn't what it once was which is a good thing imo.

For those who got in on the SNS deal ($199 shipped), be on the lookout in your email. I just got my shipping confirmation with tracking from them!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Any size 14’s sitting anywhere or online? :nerd:I️ made the mistake of thinking these wouldn’t sellout and woke up late as hell Saturday to them being gone everywhere in my area :sick:

you can never sleep on a sz 14 half the time they don't have em or when they do they sell out cause there was like 1 pair

you can never sleep on a sz 14 half the time they don't have em or when they do they sell out cause there was like 1 pair
Very true I haven’t been copping many hyped up shoes lately though so forgive my ignorance I’ve been out the game for a little while |l

Haven’t been on NT in quite some time but I see that jean slander is still alive and well :lol: loving the pics of the XI’s regardless definitely one of the best non OG colorways ever :pimp:

If you sit on GRs hoping for a profit you played yourself lol. These navy 11s will be $250 on stock x forever lmao

Yeah but my point was more for shoes that you buy and never actually wear (but you had intentions of wearing). If someone else can wear them, and you can get your money back-I don’t see what the issue is. Like I mentioned, “investing” in GR retros for profit is stupid.

It's one thing to have pairs left over that you had intentions to wear, but never got around to, but you want to get rid of, but let's not kid ourselves here. The current climate revolving around sneaker "enthusiasts" involve sitting on pairs in hopes to cash in later on. What you described is not the prevailing thought when it comes to shoes. The situation you described sounds more like a person who lost interest in shoes and has a pair left over, those people usually don't mind losing the money or just give them away altogether. The typical person now buys pairs or multiples to trade for future pairs or resells the extra to offset the cost of the pair that they want to keep for themselves.

Why would people give pairs away for free and where do I meet these people??

In all seriousness, buying multiples of GR retros at MSRP to resale for profit is honestly simply bad business. The vast majority of GR retros can’t even sellout at MSRP because the demand isn’t there-how could they possibly sell for over retail down the road?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom