Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

I got my shipping email from Hibbetts the same day at 4:25pm. I also live less than 2 hours from their distribution center also though.
Not good for me then.. I got the confirmation email and when i called still say that they are in process... Called villa and they had order on hold and had to confirm payment and address so fingers crossed... Thinking I struck out this release though...

FSR popping up everywhere ...must be declined cards or maybe multiple order folks.

Not good for me then.. I got the confirmation email and when i called still say that they are in process... Called villa and they had order on hold and had to confirm payment and address so fingers crossed... Thinking I struck out this release though...
Villa should be good.

Fellas the retail industry's inventory isn't real time. It takes a night or so for system processes to run and update inventory to due to various variables (cancellations, declines, etc...) So yeah you gone see a ton "Restocks" due to inventory getting replenished in the system. Also a month or so from now you will see another restock of these from the various returns. Just gettem while you can.

Hindsight is a mother lol.. I shouldve waited until I got back from my trip with these still around.

I ended up copping from Sivas at Saturday and the billing info was wrong. I figured it might get cancelled so I ordered from SNKRS (after a half hour of errors). Got the confirmation from Nike about 2-3 hours after that. Sivas is still pending so I put in a query asking them to cancel since my billing addy is wrong. I have a 20% coupon I want to use with Nike but cant do so until I know Sivas is cancelled.

For the umpteenth time.. I LOVE releases being this easy.

^ You're located in Spain?

Nope.. Im in NYC. I was on a destination wedding in Aruba when I copped. But seeing as how Sivas is in Spain ( I think) I hope they can cancel it otherwise, Ill have to return the Nike pair bc shipping is going to be a killer to Sivas.

Nope.. Im in NYC. I was on a destination wedding in Aruba when I copped. But seeing as how Sivas is in Spain ( I think) I hope they can cancel it otherwise, Ill have to return the Nike pair bc shipping is going to be a killer to Sivas.

I live in Switzerland so I know your pain. I literally just send to my LA house and have my neighbor pick everything up and put it in my garage.

Also stupid thy cost 30 bucks more here smh

I live in Switzerland so I know your pain. I literally just send to my LA house and have my neighbor pick everything up and put it in my garage.

Also stupid thy cost 30 bucks more here smh
9el8lDY.png

Back
Top Bottom