Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Vetty nice.

ECBD84A0-B44E-4D81-B6D9-1160677AE28E.jpeg

65E13008-ACEA-499F-8571-532FA8892A19.jpeg

832E9B88-0BBD-4C52-987C-B6D170A0EF50.jpeg

F6DE64FD-2078-47A9-903C-E240264D567C.jpeg

Quick update:

So my package was “lost in transit” from UPS when I purchased from SNKRS on release day.

I called Nike and they told me they would either refund me or locate my package.

A week later, the item was delivered and I just checked my paypal account where it shows they refunded me on 11/25?!?

Did Nike just give me an early Christmas present?!?

Or will that charge be taken from my account?

Has this happened to any of you?

Quick update:

So my package was “lost in transit” from UPS when I purchased from SNKRS on release day.

I called Nike and they told me they would either refund me or locate my package.

A week later, the item was delivered and I just checked my paypal account where it shows they refunded me on 11/25?!?

U sign for it?

Bless Nike. Charge might reappear as tracking shows delivered.
Yeah I was thinking that might happen. We shall see. Either way, at least I was able to cop. They came up flawless for a change! Of course if I stare at them long enough, I will find something wrong with them...

Quick update:

Exact same situation for me with UPS. It just showed up like 3-4 days later.

sboux23, man those things are cleaner than a mofo. I have to get me a pair soon. If I have to cop of Goat or StockX, so be it.
Maybe I'll give the wifey the old hint :wink:

I think the members in this thread are smarter. In the AJ1 thread they brag about paying over retail. And attack you if you denounce it.
I’m not in the group to pay $450+ for a $160 retail release. We crap on other hypebeasts, but paying close to $300 over retail fits the definition to a T.

Back
Top Bottom