Jordan Retro XIII's?

Mike Bibby was wearing these bred XIII's the other night & also in tonights game on right now against the thunder. Any info on these? Possible release this year?

99026cc43be0a3a4d51187927ce349c31f7f8e44.pjpg

smokin.gif
If those drop again i will DEF cop 2pair, I rhino stompt them the last time they came out and didn't realize how much i liked them
smh.gif

Regretted not getting those back in '04. Will definitely secure a pair or two if they drop again.

Got the OG's and Retro's...Nothin special. I think there's a pair of XIII's dropping this year but I dont know if those are them

If they do retro I think JB would drastically change the materials used, which in turn would prevent me from purchasing.

Yeah I feel like these were just the last Retro that he pulled out of his closet and felt like wearing for the game.

Wish I could do that.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Got the OG's and Retro'sNEVER OWNED ANY, NEVER WILL...Nothin special. I think there's a pair of XIII's dropping this year but I dont know if those are them they are rumored to be Flints
ohwell.gif

I'm so over Bulls colorways

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Got the OG's and Retro'sNEVER OWNED ANY, NEVER WILL...Nothin special. I think there's a pair of XIII's dropping this year but I dont know if those are them they are rumored to be Flints
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Why is that?

I am definitely getting these if they drop
but shoe tree is necessary on these shoes
since they are notorious for the toebox crease
i have a bred xiii's and love them!
they are comfortable and light
and looks sexy~!

Originally Posted by Agent0024

ohwell.gif

whoa.... relax retro.

nice to see u again

Originally Posted by tank502

smokin.gif
If those drop again i will DEF cop 2pair, I rhino stompt them the last time they came out and didn't realize how much i liked them
smh.gif
Real Talk
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Wore Them Thangs Everyday Back In H.S, I Got Damn White Marks From The Snow On Em
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom