Jordan RTTG series

The Barcelonas are the hottest ones out of the pack IMO.  Hopefully I can pick up these and the Black/White ones later this year.  If not no biggie.

Last edited:
With the two og colorways in AJKOs that were just released, still relatively easy to get, these barcelonas I hate the look of the faded red (almost pink) and not crisp swoosh.

Black lace swap on the Vegas looks fresh good look

With the two og colorways in AJKOs that were just released, still relatively easy to get, these barcelonas I hate the look of the faded red (almost pink) and not crisp swoosh.
Black lace swap on the Vegas looks fresh good look

I didn't like the Barcelona's at all until I saw the on feet pics. They just wear incredibly well to me. I have to say, JB's really done the 1/AJKO right this year. All of the major releases have been high quality (for JB) and in some pretty classic or well done colorways.

Superflys- renaming the Jordan 2012 (which are still sitting in all sizes) and putting them in a misfit pack so people would actually buy them. :smh:

Some more on feet pics of the vegas 1s.

The only one that actually looks decent in person is the KO.
I might scoop them up on heavy discount. :lol:

i dont even think gray laces could save those .. its just too much going on IMO

I agree.

My FNL still have the Vegas 1's. Might have to grab a pair Saturday, and throw some black laces in them.

Last edited:
Agreed with the black lace swap for the Vegas. I just put them in and like it a lot.

I'm definitely thinking about picking up a pair of the LV's and putting some black laces and use them as my all around/beaters

How do these feel in motion? Playing b-ball, etc.? Do they hold up? They seem very comfortable but I can't quite tell how the ankle support would be.

Yes they run TTS. They also run a tiny bit narrow. And I emphasize on the 'tiny'.

I'm not sure I ordered half size big I have wide feet I owned a pair of one lows black with 3m they were a size 10 and they fit perfect (I wear 9.5)

Copped the vegas 1's and there low key my favorite purchase this summer. Quality on the leather is sublime lol. Very underrated.

Back
Top Bottom