Jordan Sons Of Mars

These are trash, but there should be no question which hybrids were the best.  The 16.5s were by far the absolute best hybrid ever made

Originally Posted by bnf2x6

SOMEONE KILL ME!

No, lets kill the designer and product manager who approves all those hybrid jordans! XDTotally waste of materials and butcheringOf original air jordan designs. If u were tinker, i would disapprove these.

These are absolutely horrible. But I guarantee plenty of people will still buy them. As with any Jordan no matter how horrible they look.

laff.gif

why does jordan keep combining shoes? like you dont see any other company combining product. what if McDonalds did this ie.... big mac + double cheese burger + filet of fish + mcnuggets = big double filet of nuggets #fail JB stop bastardizing everything!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I don't get it, what's difference between these and Spiz'ikes?!

So Spiz'ikes are okay, but these aren't?

Whatever...

Exactly.  And not that I would ever wear these, but they look better than the spizikes in my opinion.  Also, you wont have to worry about the paint peeling or cracking with them using the 5 midsole instead of the 3.

This is what happens when you support Spizikes and Doernbechers

sneakers designed by a film maker that can't dress well and children.
what kind of signal do you think you're sending when you buy that ugly crap?

I wonder if you guys would buy the colorblind autistic children package if they were rare enough, then wonder why this crap keeps coming out.

Back
Top Bottom