Jordan Spizike will make its way to NIKE ID news via GRoc TSG

really want to do a cool grey with glow

basically inviting you to make this with the right green glow outsole. I don;t even care how played out it might be, on a spiz'ike it would look sick!
I'm deciding between full Nubuck or full Leather.

Will the Nubuck be similiar to the Toro 4s or Black Grape 5s?

Will the Leather be like Grape 5s or Shadow 1s?

Anyone with a pair kind to share?

Cheers.

Curious what you guys think of these, using some of the new glow material.

Not being able to customize the toe and heel patches still are holding me back ordering a Spizike ID. Anyone else feeling the same?

The shade of the green really bugged me, so I returned them. It's not neon or bright or anything that would pass for glow-in-the-dark as it seemed on the Nike ID website. The green is barely even translucent like it is advertised to be. Also, the "infrared" is straight up hot pink, but that didn't bother me at all. The green just wasn't happening for me given my theme. It looks DOPE on the dunkmans on the previous page. But if I'm spending $220+ or whatever they ran me after tax, I wanted them to be perfect.
Which color Outsole is this? Is the the Glow In the Dark Green? cuz i want to make a yeezy colorway but the color of this outsole is really bugging me, too "green" 

thanks in advance

Hey guys, I just ordered these so I'll post pictures when I get them (hopefully it won't take a month).

I wanted more of the classic Jordan look but since certain options have been taken away I couldn't achieve exactly what I wanted. Oh well, I'm very happy with my choice though:

Also I wish Nike had the above colorway for normal retail, the two other colorways are wack. Maybe this shoe isn't all that popular to warrant it. Frankly I love the hybrid Jordan, best of many worlds.

I wanted to cop the Jordan Retro 3 Fire Red but I saw a video of some QC problems so I passed.

Last edited:
The new options are pretty good right now. Kinda tempted to make my own version of the Tokyo's, since I'll never own a pair :rolleyes

The new options are pretty good right now. Kinda tempted to make my own version of the Tokyo's, since I'll never own a pair
eyes.gif
Yeah man, I'm digging the new options.  Will probably order a pair.  Heads up though that I believe the black jumpman in your image is a glitch.  The jumpman and the strap accents/lace lock should all be the same color...  I notice the glitch once I zoom in on the kicks with some configurations.

^those are nice.

and the ele print tip and heel is back. about damn time. 6 months ago i would have copped for sure. once again jb shenanigans drops the ball.

spizikes should make themselves appear in the garbage, total trash imo but im happy for those who like em to be able to make their own custom pair

Last edited:
Made myself a pair and I can't even front - I love the way they turned out.  Prob one of my favorite pair of kicks to wear right now.

Back
Top Bottom