Jordan Super.Fly 2 OFFICIAL THREAD

Can't seem to figure out how to add an image. But the flightplate on my left shoe was slightly folded. well, just a minor part tho. but it bums me out. lol.

Last edited:
I finally got to hold a pair of PO in my hand and I have to say the upper feels nice, but I did notice that the unlocked zoom bag does not protrude nearly as much as the original. I have to assume the court feel is slightly better in the PO but with initially a little less bounce.

Sole on my Superfly 2's split right behind the zoom unit on the right foot after about 11 games. Bought them in May 2014. Only worn indoors. Now makes a squelching sound every step as air goes in and out gap. Think I'm out of luck because I bought them for $160au through a non official retailer who imports from the US. Cant even get Superfly 2's or 3's at nike store here in Australia so zero chance of an exchange. Sadness.

images

This is my favortie colorway.The all star colorway. 

View media item 1285605

just wanted to show y'all this. I noticed this after the last time i hooped in these shoes. I bought these on the original release date 8/8/2013 and they've lasted until now.

FYI, Nike guarantees their shoes for 2 years. For everyone who's had problems with their airbags, or the sole on their shoes, you can call nike and file a claim. I told them that i only ever wore them indoors (i do; i keep em in my bag until i get on the court, never even touch anything besides hardwood), and this shouldn't happen within one year of purchasing.

I'm about to send mine off to them tomorrow, since I'm within 2 years of purchasing the shoe, i should get a credit for retail value to the nike store, and i got free 2 day shipping code.

Nike has really good customer service, even if you didn't buy from nike. I bought my pair from Eastbay, and they are gonna inspect them, and i should get a credit for 140 to the online store.

Last edited:
Hi all,

6 months after i buy my superfly 2po purple on french nike store, the left shoes soles has break, and the right shoes has starting (on the first pics at the left).... I use it only in indoor 3 or 4 times a week ... awesone
mad.gif
fisrt time in 28 years of basketball that i cut a sole like this ...

When i was more young, nike shoes was more heavy but more durable
eyes.gif

My template is 1.97 meters, 105 kg.

The shoes has been return to nike, and i waiting for money back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom