Jordan T23 5 Toyko Legit

I'm definitely looking to buy a pair. Meeting up with this guy to buy them. Are these legit? If not, what should i look for when buying these? Are there ways to identify them if they're authentic

There are many high quality fakes of these now. Color , shape T23 and jumpman on back to tell if real. These are at least $2500 now in price.

I don't know much about a lc on these. If i was looking to buy them, i would watch every comparison video on YouTube. Check every forum in the lc section on these so i know what to look for.

After i have as much info as i can i would expext to spend 2500 for a used pair at least. Probably no such thing as a steal with these. I would want many tagged pictures. All angles. Then i would post them here. If you get the ok from the nt community i would purchase through a paypal invoice. After i get them in i would then take my own pics and post them. Sometimes i skip the first posting and just post once i have them but I really do my homework when I'm buying something.

There are many high quality fakes of these now. Color , shape T23 and jumpman on back to tell if real. These are at least $2500 now in price.
Well i would say around 3500

How much are you paying?

Last edited:
I will be paying 4k. I understand that these are rare, but does anyone know the actual numbers that were release in tokyo back in 2011? How was sold? e.g. Campout traditional selling, raffles, reserve, exclusive to people in the tournament..

I will be paying 4k. I understand that these are rare, but does anyone know the actual numbers that were rele2ase in tokyo back in 2011? How was sold? e.g. Campout traditional selling, raffles, reserve, exclusive to people in the tournament..
released only in Japan in very limited numbers

Back
Top Bottom