JORDAN TATS-WHO GOT'EM AND WHO DONT? (JORDAN TAT INSIDE)

laugh.gif
just don't see why anyone would do this. as if jordan even cares as it is that we're already making him all this $$$
30t6p3b.gif

there was a NT'er a few years ago that showed his mj tats and they were raw as hell. I don't even remember his screenname though.

there was a NT'er a few years ago that showed his mj tats and they were raw as hell. I don't even remember his screenname though.

i got a jumpman with the bred xi and an af1 on my right leg with sneakerfiend underneath. I did it cu its what i am into and it means something to me even if i stop collecting or buying or whatever @ one point in my life it was wht i did so it represents that point. That is what tats are about a representation of something in your life @ least IMO.

i got a jumpman with the bred xi and an af1 on my right leg with sneakerfiend underneath. I did it cu its what i am into and it means something to me even if i stop collecting or buying or whatever @ one point in my life it was wht i did so it represents that point. That is what tats are about a representation of something in your life @ least IMO.

I was watching the suns play the other day when Gortat broke his nose n notice he got a jumpman on his ankle. anyone got pics?
EDIT: apparently Im super late

I was watching the suns play the other day when Gortat broke his nose n notice he got a jumpman on his ankle. anyone got pics?
EDIT: apparently Im super late

Back
Top Bottom