Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

I was being cheap but a few drink’s ended up getting the job done lol
IMG_2529.jpeg

Got the last drop DS.. is the leather really that much better? Last pair is a turtle shell with laces.

I skipped the last release, and I'm not really sure why. I hadn't bought this color since the OG's, and I didn't want to chance trying to wear the DS pair I have left. Probably no need to grab these if you still have the last ones sitting.

Just copped the Black/White pair. FTL staff looked out for $75.

Not my pair, but want some discussion lol.

IMG_0310.jpeg
Like most, didn’t purchase at retail. But in the early days of Team Jordan, I was all in. These will always be linked to the Cincinnati Bearcats in my mind. I hooped a lot while in college, so these and the forgotten Team Elite 1s (w/double stack Zoom) will always be appreciated by me. Colors were simple, I had these, UNCs, and the yet-to-be retro’d white and black. All nostalgic for me. They can keep all these other colors.

Three Percents were my favorite to play in. Team Elites were 2nd, Shoguns, the Team 1s, XI I.E.s were my favorite quasi-numbered Jordan. Worst team joint? Those Ron Harper Team Js with the shroud. Zero breathabilty and the buckle always came loose. Team Jordans will always get a bad rap, because someone said something bad about them, then everyone else just ran with it. But if you actually played in some of these models, mf’s were money.

Three Percents were my favorite to play in. Team Elites were 2nd, Shoguns, the Team 1s, XI I.E.s were my favorite quasi-numbered Jordan. Worst team joint? Those Ron Harper Team Js with the shroud. Zero breathabilty and the buckle always came loose. Team Jordans will always get a bad rap, because someone said something bad about them, then everyone else just ran with it. But if you actually played in some of these models, mf’s were money.
They were just as good as the numbered Jordan’s performance wise too, but with a much less MSRP

Back
Top Bottom