Jordan team 2 retro 2015

Ordered online with the code and returning my in store retail purchase when they get here. 22 dollars saved. Better safe than sorry. State to state I thank you with a rep.

Saw these red white blacks in person today I am feelin this 1!! I will eventually score if for 100 or less....now need 2 bring back jumpman pro!

Last edited:
had these bad boys back in the day, definitely picking these up as soon as they drop down in price
happy.gif

Hit NDC rep with style code... "not slated for release on my calendar"......smh. Can't stand how they do that. I don't care if you don't give me the date but at least confirm you are or are not going to drop them.

My Footlocker pair I ordered the other day has shipped but hasn't updated to movement on the tracking yet.

Was hoping they'd come in this week.

I ordered from Champs Saturday and they arrived Monday priority. That was fast. Returning the in store pair tonight. I'm stoked. When did you order Nuclear?

I ordered from Champs Saturday and they arrived Monday priority. That was fast. Returning the in store pair tonight. I'm stoked. When did you order Nuclear?

I ordered on Saturday and took the free shipping option. They didn't ship until yesterday. I wish I had opted for instore pickup now and just drove the 90 min round trip.

Nah that's a waste of time and gas. I also used free shipping. They might show up today.[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Nah that's a waste of time and gas. I also used free shipping. They might show up today.[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Not holding my breath. In checking the UPS tracking I was provided it still says "ready for pickup".

EDIT: Called Footlocker who told me it's shipping from their warehouse in Kansas but that it hasn't in fact left yet. But she was unable to cancel the order or to change to store pickup. Said if I don't see any tracking movement by Saturday to call back because they have a "5 day no check window for orders that aren't moving". Can't say I'm impressed and likely won't bother with Footlocker moving forward.

Last edited:
Mine was Champs from Kansas warehouse. Same warehouse I'm sure. I placed my order Saturday at 6:30am.

Well they showed up today. About an hour after my phone call Wednesday the tracking updated showing coming from North Carolina not Kansas as I was originally told.

Swapped in black laces to give it that full XIII vibe. Still wish it did not have JORDAN across the midsole...solid black would look so much better. But original is original.

Will be keeping these. They do feel pretty good on foot. The WearTesters review video above is accurate and I agree with the points he made.

Also, these really show me how busted that OG pair I had bought off eBay were lol.

Last edited:
Well they showed up today. About an hour after my phone call Wednesday the tracking updated showing coming from North Carolina not Kansas as I was originally told.

Swapped in black laces to give it that full XIII vibe. Still wish it did not have JORDAN across the midsole...solid black would look so much better. But original is original.

Will be keeping these. They do feel pretty good on foot. The WearTesters review video above is accurate and I agree with the points he made.

Also, these really show me how busted that OG pair I had bought off eBay were lol.

Glad to hear it.

In my opinion the side text is what makes the shoe. It's so gaudy and 1990s. Those new color ways don't look right without it!

Glad to hear it.

In my opinion the side text is what makes the shoe. It's so gaudy and 1990s. Those new color ways don't look right without it!

This.

The only colorway I actually like are the ones with JORDAN on the midsole.

I hate the white/black OG pair.

What sucks is the OG kid's pairs actually DID have JORDAN on the midsole and it made them look much better.

The lining used on these Team 2 retros is the same as was used for the Vick 2 retros last year I believe. I'm wearing the Vicks today and realized it.

I wish they had held to the original interiors on the retros of both. Much more plush feeling but also hotter on the foot. It's a tradeoff. Comfort or coolness.

Last edited:
THATS PROB ONE OF THE MOST ENJOYABLE REVIEWS IVE SEEN.. DUDE DOESNT COME OFF LIKE SOME SMUG UN-KNOWLEDGEABLE ILLITERATE ***** CONTENT WITH SHOWING OFF… DEFTRONIC IS ANOTHER GOOD ONE BC DUDE IS HILARIOUS LOL

So after a good bit of thought and trying them on again I returned my pair in store today.

I see these going for cheaper than I paid using coupon.

Also,the black leather is awful compared to the white leather.

Back
Top Bottom